Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips uploaded by Shahrzad P.

BY MURAD

Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips - Murad's Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips promotes healthy collagen and boosts microcirculation for more youthful lips and lip area. Helps reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines and wrinkles. Instantly smoothes and softens skin.(0.33 oz.) - Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips see more...

Roxanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I had never tried a collagen infused lip product until this one. I'm so happy with it!! It makes my lips subtly plump, but more than anything it really makes them smooth and just "plump" enough to wear the fine vertical lines in my lower lip smooth out making them look younger. Just purchased the product for the 2nd time and will continue to purchase.
Anna S.
Syracuse , NY
Absolute must have in everybody's routine!!!! I use it morning and night and I pair it with the Bite Beauty lip mask. Helps me get rid of vertical lines on the lips and keeps them smooth. Also amazing lip primer if you're a fan of matte lipsticks!
Alizey A.
I bought this product just wanting to test it out. My lips are big but they don't feel tight! So I tried this out and I always put it on now before I apply any lipstick or gloss. I've noticed it makes my product last longer if I apply this first.
Morgan K.
Tulare, CA
I apply this at night after I apply my moisturizer. I even put a little bit past my lip line. When I wake up I feel like I have nice voluptuous, pouty lips. It’s great to apply it before matte lipstick to make sure your lips don’t look cracked.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
This is the perfect lip "plumper" for any who doesn't enjoy the tingle of a traditional lip plumper. It really smoothed out my lips and gave them a natural looking fullness. It's also perfect to tap onto of any creamy lip stain the relieve any dryness. This has become an everyday staple in my personal makeup bag. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Used this a couple times just for moisturizer. Noticed the wrinkles in my lips were almost non existent the next day. (not for long)
Maybe with a more regular use...? I would absolutely purchase just to see what happens.
Bryana B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I apply this every night before bed. In the morning my lips are plumper and last all day. This formula doesn't dry out your lips or sting, that's why I prefer it over other plumpers.
Shahrzad P.
I used to work for a company that sold Murad products so I got loads of free samples all the time. When it came to this, it was the FASTEST I had ever gone from a sample to a purchase. Like, I hid three of them in the back so I could purchase them instead of leaving them out so our customers could get them...
The only reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I just wish it absorbed faster and lasted longer... But I use it in conjunction with the Soothing Skin and Lip Care to prep my lips and they're great together (although I think they discontinued the SS&LC :( )
Anahi C.
Baytown, TX
I have got to say this has been one of the best products I've used for my lips. I always wear lip balm (Burt's bees wax) and I bought this collagen because my lips were starting to peel constantly and this sure this help me with it. My lips look so much healthier and fuller, and I wear less lip balm nothing compared to how it was before. You could also get it on amazon which is what I did and the price was so much cheaper compared to their website or stores like ulta.
Emily O.
Westminster, CA
I really did not like this product. I heard great things about it online so I decided to give it a try, but it disappeared from my lips in under a minute and it balled up on my lips. The smell was also unbearable for me! For $25 it definitely went back to the store!