Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion For Lips uploaded by Madison C.Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion For Lips uploaded by Roxanne R.Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion For Lips uploaded by Shahrzad P.

BY MURAD

This lightweight serum delivers advanced ingredients to improve smoothness and texture for lips that appear more youthful.* Our collagen infusion for lips is suggested for people looking to:

• Invigorate lips for youthful appearance
  • Reduce lip lines and wrinkles
  • Use a collagen lip plumper for fuller looking lips

Benefits: Helps reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines and wrinkles. Instantly smoothes and softens skin.

How to Use: Smooth a thin layer over lips and lip area. Use under lipstick, gloss or balm. Reapply throughout the day as needed.

Makeup Tip: Wear under your favorite lipstick for long-lasting softness and smoothness.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Brassica Alba Sprout Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Collagen Amino Acids, Ethylene Propylene Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Benzoate , Ethylhexylglycerin, Erythritol, Betaine, Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Hyaluronic Acid, Tripeptide-3, Hexapeptide-3, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor (Aroma)

• I've been using the two faced lip injection extreme for a...2 Answers
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion For Lips
  • "Love this product. Has greatly helped the eczema around my mouth. Helped my dry, cracked lips. Worth the value, gentle product. Easy to use and last long. Very effective, love it; definite repurchase. Surely a holy-grail product for me forever!" in 3 reviews
Madison C.
Newcomerstown
Purchased at: ULTA
Recently tried this because I have several lines on my lips and they look very wrinkled when I wear lip stick. This has already helped plump up my lips! My lines don’t seem as noticeable when I’m wearing this. It’s only $24 which is very reasonable for a higher end skin care line! I’m hoping after consistent use they’ll be gone!
Roxanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I had never tried a collagen infused lip product until this one. I'm so happy with it!! It makes my lips subtly plump, but more than anything it really makes them smooth and just "plump" enough to wear the fine vertical lines in my lower lip smooth out making them look younger. Just purchased the product for the 2nd time and will continue to purchase.
Marley A.
Philadelphia
I used this product 1 time as a sample. Let me tell you, everyone asked me if I had lip injections after putting this on! My lips felt fuller, smoother and sooooo much plumper. All fine lines on my lips disappeared. Will be purchasing this
Anna S.
Syracuse , NY
Absolute must have in everybody's routine!!!! I use it morning and night and I pair it with the Bite Beauty lip mask. Helps me get rid of vertical lines on the lips and keeps them smooth. Also amazing lip primer if you're a fan of matte lipsticks!
Morgan K.
Tulare, CA
I apply this at night after I apply my moisturizer. I even put a little bit past my lip line. When I wake up I feel like I have nice voluptuous, pouty lips. It’s great to apply it before matte lipstick to make sure your lips don’t look cracked.
Alizey A.
I bought this product just wanting to test it out. My lips are big but they don't feel tight! So I tried this out and I always put it on now before I apply any lipstick or gloss. I've noticed it makes my product last longer if I apply this first.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
This is the perfect lip "plumper" for any who doesn't enjoy the tingle of a traditional lip plumper. It really smoothed out my lips and gave them a natural looking fullness. It's also perfect to tap onto of any creamy lip stain the relieve any dryness. This has become an everyday staple in my personal makeup bag. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion For Lips
Anna M.
Danville, IL
Love love love loveee!!! It is supposed to help revive the collagen in your lips, but has a nice plumping/tingling effect. It is an amazing product that I need to get more of! 10/10 recommend. Would totally buy again!
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Used this a couple times just for moisturizer. Noticed the wrinkles in my lips were almost non existent the next day. (not for long)
Maybe with a more regular use...? I would absolutely purchase just to see what happens.
Bryana B.
Chelsea , MI
I apply this every night before bed. In the morning my lips are plumper and last all day. This formula doesn't dry out your lips or sting, that's why I prefer it over other plumpers.
Alexis L.
I've been using the two faced lip injection extreme for awhile now and I love it! But I'm looking to try a new plumper. How is this in comparison?