Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion Facial Treatment Product uploaded by Erica J.

BY MURAD

Fast-acting, multi-tasking formula fights wrinkles and loss of resilience by promoting healthy collagen and hydration levels. Immediately restores a more youthful appearance. Collagen support complex boosts skin's resilience and plumps dehydrated skin to reduce wrinkle depth appearance. Winged kelp smoothens skin by fostering natural collagen and elastin. Cellular hydro-lock plumps skin and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 hours. Helps maintain youthful collagen levels and hydrates to improve volume. see more...

Kandice R.
Kandice R.
I love murad and this was one my my most disappointing purchases of the whole year. I have sensitive acne prone skin and usually have little bumps on my face along with one or two pimples. I used this product for 2 weeks and was super excited to use it at first, yet it didn't help my skin at all and only made matters worse :(. I made sure to clean my skin with a cleanser (- a murad one to be exact), and then I applied this product before bed. It made my break out all over my face in areas that o have never broken out in before and it was in patches!! Had to stop using :(.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Love this product! Murad products never disappoint! Super effective, my skin feels very plump and supple! I'm a repeat user and that will not change! Purchased this at Ulta! It's fantastic! I recommend it! No need for improvement this brand is great overall!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Stoneham, MA
I'm in love with this facial treatment product. It was my first time using it. I got it as a sample from Sephora. It's so silly and smooth and makes my skin feel like silk and it glides in like velour on your skin. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Corvallis, OR
I've tried a sample of the Collagen Infusion Facial Treatment and I love it. My face looks rejuvenated after one use. The product is more on the spendier side but is worth it. I've always loved Murad and highly suggest other products from this brand too!
Erica J.
Erica J.
You need this serum! It's packed with hyaluronic acid which plumps the skin making it a perfect makeup primer. I love using this on clients with parched skin because it instantly revived the skin. I use this product daily in the cold weather.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
I use this every night as a moisturizer after I wash my face. It is honestly very nice as a lotion because it hydrates your skin and does not feel super heavy like some other moisturizers do. I highly recommend this product!
Heather S.
Heather S.
I actually got this from work to try it out for free and I liked it. Obviously I didn't get much to use so I can't say how well the results actually were but what I did use of it I thought it was a good product.
Adel A.
Adel A.
Elizabeth
First off this product smells amazing, it comes comes in a cute bottle that easy to squeeze and your able to reuse, as my first time using it I really did fall in love with this product leaves skin so smooth and hydrated
Kara O.
Kara O.
Melissa , TX
Love love love this product! I put it on my forehead lines before applying makeup and before going to bed and it really reduces there appearance! Love murad products and will definitely be repurchasing this one!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Duluth
Everyone should start using a night treatment or serum when you reach your 20s ! You're skin will thank you years later. I'm extreme insomniac and when I use this it makes my skin look like I got a full nights rest. I agree it's very pricey but it's a good investment