Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion

by Murad

Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

How are people liking this product? is it worth the price tag?
How long long until you see results?
Start your review of Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion!
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Lee K.
I have really enjoyed using this Murad product. I wasn’t sure if I really needed to use it. It is a great product to use after my toner/essence. It adds some great hydration and really helps to give my skin a more firm appearance.
Manu L.
Houston
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Manu L.
This product is excellent. I love it, my mom and I use it , her lines of expression are less noticed and we use this product everynight . It is expensive , but worthy
Berenice G.
Taylorsville, GA
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Berenice G.
I love how this product help with the appearance of my fine lines. It helps them by making them look less noticeable. I also love how fast acting it is. I put it on and before I know it my face looks amazingly smoother! #muradMurad Rapid Collagen Infusion
Paloma S.
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Paloma S.
I am obsess with this product, after cleansing and toning I use Rapid Collagen Infusion and my skin looks and feel bright and soft. I really appreciate the NO aroma in this product. It is very light and doesn't feel oily on my skin at all. I am very satisfied with this product and you will love it to.
6Cents R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by 6Cents R.
Purchased at: Online
I was disappointed by this product. I didn’t notice anything different in my skin texture, brightness or wrinkles. It felt like a light creamy serum that has the scent of lavender. I was surprised this product was such an underperformer. Definitely not worth the price! Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion
Wynter O.
I have oily skin and this product worked well for me. It moisturized my skin without adding shine. I did not see a drastic change in my skin over time so don’t expect a miracle. I would recommend it as a nice moisturizer though for those with oily skin.
Ruth M.
New York
A bit pricey but works so damn well. Wanted my forehead to look a bit better as it’s rlly not bad but this did everything I wanted!
Bomi K.
Long Is City, NY
I personally don’t notice anything special about this product. I don’t feel that my skin noticeably looks different. It also has an odd smell to it, so I’ve started using it only on my neck to minimize wrinkles there.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
This didn’t plump up my face in any noticeable way but it was moisturizing and light, perfect for a Spring/Summer moisturizer. Pleasant light fresh scent.
Emmalee M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I received this in a FabFitFun box. Works well under makeup as a priming moisturizer. I don't notice any miracle differences in my skin, but the texture of the cream is nice and it has a nice smell. Can't say I'd purchase it again at that price point, but I don't have anything bad to say about it.