Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion

This fast acting anti-aging treatment targets wrinkles and loss of resilience by rapidly re-volumizing skin. Our collagen infusion technology treats the skin’s surface with collagen amino acids to to combat signs of aging.

Our collagen infusion serum is suggested for people looking to:

• Target wrinkles
  • Restore skin’s youthful appearance
  • Improve skin’s smoothness

Benefits: Rapid Collagen reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 hours.* Collagen Support Complex boosts skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin to reduce wrinkle depth appearance. Winged Kelp smooths skin. Cellular Hydro-Lock® plumps skin and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Winged Kelp

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Honey (Mel), Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen Amino Acids, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

How long does it take to see results?
DooU you liked this product ?after this your face is red ?
What part of your skincare routine do you apply this?
Start your review of Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion!
How would you rate this product?
Enfield , CT
Murad is known for great skincare products and I expected nothing less when I received this product, it’s claim is to “plump” the skin and you’ll notice a difference in 2 hours I can’t attest to that but after using it am and pm for about 2 weeks I do notice a certain juiciness to my skin. I’m 34 so I don’t have many fine lines (thankfully) but the deeper forehead ones I do have have lessened and become not as deep I’ve ditched my eye cream to give this a fair shot and using this instead under eye and in the crows feet area I can say it’s made my undereye look less hallowed and I have an all around more plumpness in my marionette lines during makeup application it seems not to settle or “crack” as easily. So that is a plus. I also just enjoy the skincare ritual, the product is thick and rich doesn’t have a smell and absorbs rather quickly it does have a high price tag so i think for me I might hold off on purchasing this again until I feel I need to incorporate it but not because of the product itself just I don’t feel my skin needs it at this time but what a treat it’s been to use it for the time being.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I wish I would have started using this product sooner. It is wonderful. The price point is on the higher end of skincare, but it is beyond worth it for the effects that I’ve seen. I have fine wrinkles on my forehead and between my eyebrows. I wasn’t raised with the knowledge of taking care of my skin like I do now. I wish I would have started earlier in life, but this product has helped rewind time greatly. While I have been using this product I have seen subtle day to day changes in the fine lines I have started seeing on my skin. The lines haven’t gotten deeper, they seem to be decreasing. I will absolutely purchase this product again. I never had any problem with it stinging or causing any breakouts, BUT always keep in mind that when you are starting a new skincare regimen that you consider a breakout as your skin needs time to get used to the new products.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I’ve never been this floored by a product before. I always take statements of “works immediately!” with a pile of salt but it really, truly does. It glides on smoothly and sinks in quickly, leaving no stickyness or greaseyness. It smells amazing, like a seaweed wrap at a high end spa. And you really see a difference immediately. I slid it into my night routine and it plumps up my skin and erases(for now, while it’s working) those hairline wrinkles on the sides of my cheek, crows feet, and forehead. I know they’ll be back but WOW I didn’t expect it to work *this* well, *this* quickly. It’ll be joining my morning routine as well. This is hands down the best thing I have in my skincare arsenal.
San Rafael, CA
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Samantha H.
I certainly like this product. It’s lightweight, soft, and makes my skin feel silky smooth and refreshed. However, I didn’t quite see the rapid results promised. It advertises filler like collagen, but I haven’t seen that yet. Either way, it’s a nice product!
Westmont , IL
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Vilia J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t understand what the difference between these 2 are. They are the same exact product but neither one works or does anything beneficial. I wanted to love this because I have other murad products that work wonders but this did nothing. I gave it 3 stars because the only thing it did do was hydrate my skin but it’s not worth the price for it to just do that. I used this for 2 months nightly and saw no difference. It did not break me out though which is why I gave it 3 stars.
Fort Thomas , KY
I received this in my spring 2020 FabFitFun box! I love it & currently use it in my skin care routine after washing my face or using a mask. I also use it with my murad hydrating eye cream I received from a past boxyluxe subscription. The combination of these products have left my skin looking supple, refreshed & smooth! My skin is combination, sometimes it’s textured I get random break outs it can be dry etc. This product has helped even out my texturized skin & hydrate rough patches and from the looks of it, has reduced the visibility of lines around my eyes/ mouth in my opinion.
River Ridge, LA
This product is really a dream. I received it in my FabFitFun box and I am so glad that I did because otherwise I wouldn't have bought it due to the price. But it is truly worth every single penny. I have been using it for only about a week now and my forehead wrinkles have virtually disappeared. It started working almost immediately. It is so lightweight and I love that a little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it has not made me break out yet. I will definitely put a dent in my wallet to have this product as a part of my daily routine!
Nashville, TN
Used this for the first time today and it’s great. I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t irritated my skin at all. I didn’t find it very hydrating though, so I also used my daily moisturizer on top. I have noticed my skin looks much fuller and the lines on my face are less noticeable. However, it’s really expensive and you don’t get a lot of product, so that’s why it didn’t get 5 stars. I wouldn’t pay full price for it, but definitely would get it on sale & use sparingly when my skin is looking extra dull.
Gilbert
I was always doubtful of anti-aging skin products, but this product proved that you can change the appearance of your skin dramatically. I have a fine line between my eyes that has been there since I was in my teens because of how much I squint my eyes. Using this product has helped to almost diminish that line. It really works and works well! I love the silkiness of the cream and the effectiveness.
Newport Beach, CA
I received this in a FabFitFun box and I was really surprised by how much I liked it. I have some fine line wrinkles from being in the sun all the time and after about three or four days of using it I realized a difference. My skin was definitely smoother and “plumper,” and being 21 I wanted my mother to try it and she even loves it too! She has used about a week and already notices a difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toronto
il y a 2 mois
Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion— is this the same as the resurgence version? I am thinking of getting fabfitfun just for the serum, would it be worth it?
Margaret H. • il y a 6 jours
Not sure if it’s the same as the resurgence. Items aren’t guaranteed with FabFitFun, and every box is different. While I enjoy the box, I wouldn’t get it specifically for one item.