Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by cara l.Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion uploaded by Myriah N.
3 colors available

BY MURAD #81 in Serums

A fast acting, multitasking formula to fight wrinkles and loss of resilience by promoting healthy collagen and hydration levels. This formula reduces the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles in two hours*, to maintain youthful collagen levels while hydrating to improve volume. *Individual results will vary. Ingredient study on file. see more...

• Is this worth the $84 price tag?6 Answers
  • Is this just a short term fix or do you see long term results with ...1 Answers
  • I feel like my chest skin is starting to loose its elasticity if yo...1 Answers
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably like many of you I am a skeptic when it comes to anything for your skin and face. I actually tried this product when I had a facial at one of the local salons. I was amazed at what it did for my skin. I have trouble with dark circles and I'm getting some heavy wrinkle lines so I try to buy a product that will treat those particular concerns. This one did the trick for me and it's definitely less expensive on Amazon then at the salon. I noticed a difference within hours after applying and then overtime I saw on my skin get more healthier and actually the lines decreasing a little bit ...what I really love is how it treats the under eye area, which again I have a lot of problems with so in the morning when I wake up I put that on and it really feels like getting a mini facelift. It's very light on your face there's not a lot of sent and it absorbency quickly. It also last a very long time you only need like a dime size for the application.
Myriah N.
Myriah N.
West Hills, CA
I got this as a free sample around my birthday a year ago and quickly used it up. i was turning 35 and felt like I was aging faster then I should be. My son drew a picture of me and the most prominent part of it was the lines he drew as my forehead wrinkles. I noticed after using the sample that my forehead lines were fading a bit so I bought my own bottle of it and after a short time they faded more and more. While I don't think it's possible to eliminate them all together with out medical intervention. I can say my dermatologist was very disappointed that they have faded away enough that I wasn't going to get the botox she recommended. I can honestly recommend this to help replace some of the lost collagen from aging. My son no longer draws wrinkle lines on pictures of me and that alone is good enough for me to keep using it!
Jock G.
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It plumps up the skin very nicely.I have lost a lot of weight and the wrinkles on my face are more visible than before. A small price to pay for being healthier, but I still want to look as good as possible. I have used this a very short time so I don't know how it will work over the long haul.I use this product around my eyes & dab a little on my lips. It works fairly immediately. The only thing I should point out (& why I gave it only 4 stars): it only seems to last one day, it does not improve over time.
I have found that it is effective much longer than that. However I am not expecting it to be permanent.
Mary H.
Mary H.
I have trouble skin from time to time and I used the Murad rapid collagen infusion because I am 35 and concerned with aging skin. This product did not affect my sensitive skin nor did it cause blemishes which is very different from others that I have tried. I have also tried it on my husband both of us saw improvements in the first two weeks of us using this product lighter skin more luminous skin we saw some Vitality comeback to our cheeks and our foreheads
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my must have skin essential! I apply this at night onto a clean face before my moisturizer. When I wake up the next morning.... my face feels SO incredibly plump. I have seen a decrease in small fine lines that I had on my forehead so it definitely is doing what Dr. Murad intended this product to do! The price of this is high, but you definitely get what you pay for with this item!
Briar D.
Briar D.
I am on my second bottle and I am very happy with the results. I use it specifically on my smile lines twice daily and I have noticed a significant softening of my lines. I do notice that if I forget to apply it for a few days I notice the lines do come back. So it seems to only have an effect when you use it religiously. No fouls smell, lightweight,not greasy. Makeup wears well on top of it.
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
Love this product, but have to admit that I am unsure how much it really helped. The cream feels great on my skin and it feels like there is some plumping action going on, but visually I'm not so sure. Granted, my wrinkles aren't too bad, but I would feel better spending a lot of money on this product if I could see more visible results.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my mid 30s and my fine lines have started to become a concern for me. After buying and using this product, I noticed a softening of thise fine lines beneath my eyes, and a nice plumpling effect as well. My only issue is that it doesn't last very long by which I mean continued use is a must to keep the benefits.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Portland, OR
I received this is a gift set in one of my Sephora purchases. I love this product. I have seen a noticeable difference however, you do need to use this everyday for results. I like the feeling on the skin. Although this product can be a bit pricey. I would recommend this because of the results it provides.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Nashville, TN
I tried this Mira's serum and it felt great going on and made my skin feel nice and smooth, but I don't think I saw any results due to being younger and having great skin at the moment. Would love to see someone use this that could use some tightening or firming because I feel like it may help!
Karla B.
Karla B.
Is this worth the $84 price tag?
Michele M.
Michele M.
Louisville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like my chest skin is starting to loose its elasticity if you know what I mean and feel like I'm starting to sag, would this with that if I apply this to my "chest" area?
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this just a short term fix or do you see long term results with continued use?