BY MURAD

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This fast acting anti-aging treatment targets wrinkles and loss of resilience by rapidly re-volumizing skin. Our collagen infusion technology treats the skin’s surface with collagen amino acids to to combat signs of aging.

Our collagen infusion serum is suggested for people looking to:

• Target wrinkles
  • Restore skin’s youthful appearance
  • Improve skin’s smoothness

Benefits: Rapid Collagen reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 hours.* Collagen Support Complex boosts skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin to reduce wrinkle depth appearance. Winged Kelp smooths skin. Cellular Hydro-Lock® plumps skin and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Winged Kelp

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Honey (Mel), Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen Amino Acids, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

Jane V.
Castle Pines
I got the Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion in my Summer FFF box as an add on. I have been using the Perfecting Lotion & absolutely love that so when I saw this $80 for $20 I thought why not.
I didn't really know how to use it so I have been using it in place of my regular moisturizer in the morning & evening. I see on other reviews people using it on specific areas.
So my verdict is that I really like this product. Would I pay $80 for 30 ml of it? Probably not. I don't really know if it is improving fine lines but my skin feels incredibly smooth and silky & is a wonderful primer for make up. I haven't had any break outs either. If after a month of using it I see that my lines are erased then I might have to revise my rating.  When I see this product on offer I would definitely buy it again though.

Megan G.
I have to say, I'm disappointed. This promised to make a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles in 2+ hours and I just didn't really see a difference. Perhaps my lines and wrinkles are too deep for it to work? It's also really expensive, which is why I gave it only 3 stars. I bought so I'm going to keep using it. Time will tell if it makes a difference I guess.
Naheemah A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been testing out a generous sample size of this I recieved from Ulta for about a month now. I really like it. I place a rice size amount on my undereye area and anywhere I crease. I've noticed that it has helped oyt with my dry underey Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion e and my concealer from crusting and creasing throuout the day. It also gives a really fresh, cooling sensation which is interesting. I woukd however say I havn't noticed any difference on decreasing my undereye wrinkles or creases, but I've realised that almost nothing can do that. I wouldn't however purchase the full size because I thibk that almost any other eye cream would give me the same results (before that, i wasn't using any undereye cream at all).
Hannah Y.
Wilmington, NC
Wow.... I got this as a sample when I made a purchase on the murad website and I can't get enough of it. I was breaking out so badly and when I began using this the next day my break out had gone down over 50%. I'm amazed! I would never think of spending this much money on a skin care product but I plan on purchasing the full size because this stuff is worth it!
Sumaira N.
I Received this in a sample sized kit from massage envy. I have used this for a little over a week now. I use it at bedtime, so far my skin look more supple; it looks and feels healthy. I focus more around my laugh lines and forehead area. I would recommend this product and will purchase the regular size.
Tara L.
Honestly.... I expected more. This product didn’t absorb well into my skin. When I put a moisturizer on top it balled up often. It’s not a gigantic deal I just spray hydrating Essenes in my face and smooth it back in. But I felt like this was pointless. Used it for over 2 months and going back to my previous serum.
Gina L.
Murad is another great brand however I don’t feel it is as good as other I have tried the serum was very jelly . It was a bit harsh on the face . The packaging is great and price is ok . I would if I was out and need something in a pinch .
Ana M.
Houston
I really love the Murad brand because their products really do work! This rapid collagen infusion plumps up my face and gives me a more youthful look. I don't use this product every day but anytime i feel like my face needs a little lift.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
I used to work at Massage Envy where I was first introduced to the Murad products. We would receive loads of samples to try. This was one of the few samples that I loved because it actually worked. At night I would apply a small amount to my under eye area because I have some fine line bags. In the morning the lines and bags would be reduced compared to when I wouldn’t use the serum. This product is on the pricy side but It’s a good investment. I recommend anyone to try.
Rachael B.
China Grove, NC
This is perfect for reducing and even taking away any wrinkles on your face. It does it immediately or as soon as 4 hours. It’s only a temporary fix but great if you have a special event to go to! Super awesome definitely worth it
Karla B.
Is this worth the $84 price tag?
Michele M.
Louisville , OH
I feel like my chest skin is starting to loose its elasticity if you know what I mean and feel like I'm starting to sag, would this with that if I apply this to my "chest" area?
Lindsay M.
Is this just a short term fix or do you see long term results with continued use?
Does this have any negative long term effects? Given the amount of toxins etc in this, wouldn't it be damaging in the long run?
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can I use this under my eyes? In reality, I feel like you shouldn’t need a separate eye serum/cream unless you suffer from severe dryness under the eyes. I guess, I am curious if this is gentle enough for under the eyes as well?

back