Murad Rapid Age Spot And Pigment Lightening Serum uploaded by Gayle P.Murad Rapid Age Spot And Pigment Lightening Serum uploaded by Mars’ A.

BY MURAD

85% saw spots lighten in 1 week based on a Murad sponsored study

Fast-acting treatment featuring Hydroquinone fades dark spots, age spots, and freckles. Our skin-lightening serum also evens out skin tone to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion while helping prevent future pigment formation.

Patented formula combines the most powerful skin lightening ingredient at the highest level available without a prescription with a targeted skin-brightening blend to correct unwanted discoloration and protect against future damage.

How To Use:

Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Glycolic Acid, Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Dextran, Hexapeptide-2, Rice Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Nonoxynol-10, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chitosan PCA, Allantoin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Limonene*, Linalool*, Fragrance (Parfum) * Allergen

• I have a ton of freckles on my face that I am really self...1 Answers
Mars’ A.
Orlando
I have used this for 3 months now and haven’t noticed any difference in my skin.
I don’t have a lot of skin concern I get one or two pimples prior to my menstrual circle and I was looking to use it to get rid of the scars.
I use it by it self at night but during the day, I apply it first and then 10mins later apply my Lancôme day cream. So I don’t know if that hinders it MOA (it really shouldn’t)
It has worked for so many people and I so desperately wanted it to work for me but I guess not. Murad Rapid Age Spot And Pigment Lightening Serum
Gayle P.
Orlando, FL
So I got this 30-day trial Murad small little rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum and it works wonderful. I had some spots in the side of my nose and in my cheeks that I've been trying to get rid of because of my old sits. I've been using this product for 14 days now and the spot between my nose is gone the sever ones in my cheek are still there but they are fading away. I really recommend this if you want to fix some old acne scars.
yertily c.
Orlando, FL
Used this product after seeing you tube reviews and online reviews. Makeup Shaylas review was the review that convinced me to try this product. It's the most effective pigment lightener that I have ever used. Awesome on acne marks on the face. The product takes a month to make its full effect but the effects are lasting ! It's like pigment laser surgery in a bottle. It's well worth its price tag. A little bit on the pricey scale but I have never used a product so effective on a pigment and acne scars.
Diana B.
This was really working well for my post acne scars pigmentation, which I was so excited about. Then I realized that due to one of the harsh chemicals, I couldn’t use it while pregnant or breastfeeding. So, if you aren’t doing either of those, you’d love how this lightens your spots and other marks on your skin!
Gabrielle M.
I had a hyper-pigmentation spot on my face from where I got a peel and it peeled too soon, and this stuff really cleared it up. It helped in other areas of need as well even though it didn’t totally clear up some spots. I believe it helped tremendously though! It is a little pricey but it is worth it for sure. It stings a little sometimes after you exfoliate but it quickly goes away. I use it every night before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. Love it!
Tricia R.
Lewisville
This was recommended to me from a friend. This really works. My skin scars really easily every breakout is a nightmare. This has helped lighten my skin imperfections a lot. The only thing I don’t like is that for some reason it is really sticky. I don’t like how my face feels or how my nighttime moisturizer feels over it.
mohy a.
USA
I recently bought this product and even though I have not skin immediate effects yet, I am hopeful with continued use I will see a difference in my pigmentation. I suffer from pigmentation on my chin, so after a few more weeks of use I hope the pigmentation fades.
Beverly L.
union city
I like this product. It works really well with my skin. However I feel like once you stop using it the dark spots come back. It has nice hint if citrus smell to it. The price is a bit much but it lasts pretty long. But I’ve just been buying the travel size which is cheaper and can last just as long.
April C.
savannah
Definitely works on scars and hyperpigmentation! The pump is effective and doesn’t clog, but I do wish you had more control over how much product you’re using. I don’t have many scars, so I don’t need as much product as it gives me. Be sure to do a patch test as it could effect sensitive skin.
Deepika T.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of the most effective products on the market for lightening dark spots and hyperpigmentation. This spot treatment serum that is used only at night will show results in less than a week. This will help so much with uneven skin tone as well !
Cassondra M.
Boston
I have a ton of freckles on my face that I am really self-conscious about. I've been reading a lot about this stuff, but I don't want to spend the money if it's not going to work. Has anyone tried it get rid of their freckles? If so, did you see a difference at all?