BY MURAD #31 in Beauty Supplements

These supplements for acne-prone skin** provide the nutrients needed to support the body's natural defense against blemish**-producing toxins. They are formulated with ingredients that help reduce blemishes** and provide internal defense against breakouts for clearer, healthier-looking skin.*

Murad Pure Skin Clarifying* Dietary Supplement is suggested for people looking to:

• Have clearer, healthier-looking skin*
  • Help prevent clogged pores

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**non-cystic acne

How to Use:

Take two tablets with meals in the morning and in the evening, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For maximum results, use with appropriate Murad regimen. Store in a cool, dry place.

Yellow Dock & Burdock Root botanical extracts support the body’s ability to remove toxins that may lead to imperfections on the skin.*

Other Ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Chromium, L-Lysine HCI, L-Proline, Burdock (Arctium lapp) 4:1 Root Extract, Yellow Dock (Rumex crispus L.) 4:1 Root Extract, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) 6:1 Shoot Extract, Grape (Vitis vinifera L.) Seed Extract
Other Ingredients: dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Oxide, Caramel Color, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Zinc Glycinate Chelate, Pyridoxine HCl, Niacin, Magnesium Stearate, Selenomethionine, Silicon Dioxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chromium Polynicotinate, Chromium Picolinate

Alissa A.
First of all, this stuff has a very strong smell, and the pills are HUGE. If you are not a very good pill taker, I would not recommend this. All of my hope was lost, and someone recommended this supplement to me. It took about two to three months for me to see a difference, but I saw it. It wasn't crazy significant, but it helped clear up my acne a little bit. I took this supplement for about 5 months, and got so sick of the smell of the pills and not seeing great results that I stopped taking them.
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
I have struggled with hormonal and stress induced acne. I gave these supplements a try and they have worked for me. Recommended for anyone who struggle with those annoying blemishes. It’s a simple fix that can be added into your routine
elllllllimak T.
US
So I had such high hopes for this. But I couldn't even finish the bottle the smell of these are so horrible that it was so difficult to take these morning and night so I could not get through the bottle on finish this
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
Magnesium deficiency could be one of the hidden causes in your struggle with acne, as our bodies need magnesium for a variety of bodily systems that without proper function can lead to breakouts. Would buy again
Rosalia L.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin has never been better! I dealt with cystic, hormonal acne for about two to three years after high school and the only things that seemed to clear up were a few sessions of micro needing and retin-A, but this really cleared my skin up!!
Tetyana T.
I had very bad cystic acne that wouldn't go away. I've tried everything possible over the counter remedy and nothing worked, but made my skin even more inflamed. On top of that my skin is very sensitive. I came across Murad supplements and gave them a shot, it cleared my skin and brought my redness down significantly. I would definitely re-purchase as needed in the future! Loved it!
Stephanie S.
Fremont, CA
Reading the positive reviews for this product was what convinced me to give it a shot. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't think these supplements did anything for my skin. They were (literally) just a pill to take every day and not worth the money in my opinion.
Gigi S.
I have been using these supplements for over 6 months and while it's not a miracle worker it definitely supports healthy clearer skin. Note I take many supplements for skin, hair wellness etc but I've tried this individually and I will say that it does aid in skin cell turnover and reducing the inflammation. I buy regularly and continue to use.
Molly M.
Lynnwood
Although they’re a little expensive, I recommend these to anyone! Not only do they help with acne, especially the under the skin pimples, but they also clear your complexion! My skin looked brighter and less patchy!
Miranda B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are amazing. I starting using these in addition to changing my diet (eating fewer packaged food with added sugars and less dairy), and this really, really helped out my skin. I didn't end up breaking out any more before my skin cleared up and I've been taking these for about 3 weeks now and my skin is so much clearer already. The pills do have a fairly strong smell, but I personally don't mind it (in my opinion, they're way, way better than those fish oil supplements).
syd m.
Three Rivers, MA
Before i purchase Murad's pure skin clarifying capsules does anyone know if this really works? How clear does your skin get?
Erica F.
I am scared to try these because people have said once they stop using them, they break out again and I can't take these forever. So what does anyone recommend? My acne is not horrible but I keep getting chin break outs (im sure its hormonal) and I really want them to go away :(
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
Cuantas semanas se tarda en ver resultados?
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Does this dry your skin out on your whole body since it is a pill?
Nikita P.