BY MURAD

Treat your fine, thinning hair by stimulating the hair follicles while using Murad Fine Hair Serum. Created from the Murad proprietary blend of natural ingredients, this Fine Hair Serum nourishes and protects the hair and scalp. Stimulation of the hair follicles improves circulation and promotes capillary activity to create the healthy scalp environment necessary for new hair growth.

With an easy application method, this serum is scientifically effective in delivering the best possible results to fine or thinning hair. Murad hair care is a patented scalp treatment program developed by Dr. Howard Murad to replenish, balance and protect the scalp, ensuring the proper environment for healthy hair to grow and develop. These exclusive hair treatment formulations are unique and highly effective for all hair types. The patented products are both natural and effective.

• Does this product makes grow more hair? My hair thicken t...1 Answers
  • Does this work for men? Or just women? I know there's a d...1 Answers
  • I have super thin fine hair how well do you say this prod...1 Answers
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Works awesome! I had a time where high stress was causing my hair to fall out. Someone had suggested I try this serum. I used until the bottle was gone. Can I say amazing! My hair was smoothr, not as dry and I feel thicker! Stress went away on its own. But found a neat product because of it! 😉
Fiona W.
Suwanee, GA
This hair product is very good I use it every other days to keep my hair moisturize. I see my hair had changed over the time. My hair color is black and it is very thin. I would definitely recommend you guys using this.
Ariel R.
This works amazing! Ive used this several times and am super impressed. I have very dry scalp and unfortunately there isn't a shampoo that works for me. But this treatment will clear up any dry patches for several weeks.
Wendy M.
After I gave birth to my child my hair was falling out , I started using this product and now my hair is back .. It added a lot of shine too
Diane M.
I love your murad Products starting using this about two months ago and I have noticed a big difference in my hair great for fine hair
Amber H.
Makes hair grow back little by little it does have a smell to it though but well worth it
Nazia K.
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
Actually really helps to grow hair stronger and better. I think it is affordable and it targets the fast growth of the hair and is very effective in my opinion! I'm very satisfied with the product
Mikayla L.
Toronto, ON
This stuff is great. My hair has been fragile and easy to fall out due to stress and this treatment definitely boosted my hairs
Volume, thickness and confidence!
Chayma B.
monastir
Just put a little in your hair you will fill goods your hair will be healthy and grow very fast you need to try it
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
Does this product makes grow more hair? My hair thicken then is 3/4😭
Adrianna W.
Does this work for men? Or just women? I know there's a difference
Christina R.
Staten Island, NY
I have super fine hair. It is so thin, it looks like I'm balding. Will this stop my hair from becoming any finer it thinner?
Desiree R.
Fort Smith, AR
I have super thin fine hair how well do you say this product works?

back