BY MURAD #35 in Facial Peels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains 5 exfoliating & brightening agents Quickly uplifts impurities & removes dead cells on skin surface Blended with micro-infusing antioxidants Fights against the damage of free radicals Unveils a fresh radiant & youthful facial skin To use: Apply product in circular motion to face & neck with cotton tip applicator avoiding eye area. Leave on for up to 10 minutes see more...

Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I take exceptional care of my skin and am always trying new products. This has to be my new favorite. IT IS AMAZING. it tingles when you apply it and works so well, my skin still tingled the next morning. Vitamin C is fantastic for the skin and if you add this to a great skin cleansing and toning regine you will love the results. Remember no product will work overnight. it takes discipline - find products you love and stick with a routine every day and night. I don't use a lot of MURAD products but i may invest in a few after having found something this great. i have used this product 3 times in a little over a week and my skin looks like it is glowing. i had one very small brown spot on my skin that is seemingly getting smaller each time i use it - disappearing before my very eyes. this stuff is GREAT and CHEAP. it is a MUST HAVE PRODUCT in your bag!!!!! i love love love it!!
Autumn J.
Calhoun, GA
One of the best facial peels on the market! This left my face feeling so soft and smooth, reducing the look of my fine lines. It is a little harsh and I would recommend for once a week use, but is still well worth the purchase and I will be repurchasing once I have ran out of this product. Will be great to resurface once summer is over to remove any sun damage that I might have caused tanning by the pool!
Helen G.
Gibsonia, PA
I work at Massage Envy and frequently go in for facials. They usually use an Anti-Aging facial on me and this is the product they use. It tingles a bit so you know it's working or at least doing something. Unfortunately I always seem to break out after this...but my skin did seem brighter so trade-offs? Don't think I'm going to use again other than because I get free facials at my work.
Elida C.
I have use this a couple times and you can always see a result right away. My mom loves the product, we both have very sensitive skin and the fact that this doesn't bother her skin and still gets the job done is amazing. I have combination skin so it's very hard to find something that actually works without drying my skin or making it too oily.
Christine M.
Hot Springs, AR
I absolutely love the intensive peel from Murad! I went to my local Sephora because I was experiencing too much dry skin and they picked out this product for me. It was a little pricey, but it's well worth it and it's lasted me a while because I use it about once and week along with other similar products.
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
I'm a licensed Esthetician and I have been using chemical peels for several years now and they make ALL THE DIFFERENCE! It' s great when you find a product that can be used by several skin types and Murad Professional IP5 is just that. It gives me youthful looking skin with no down time.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
This intensive peel is not for every one. It did not leave any redness on my face, but it did leave it feeling slightly tingly. It's a good alternative to going to get it professionally done, but the price is a little steep. It's very refreshing and leaves you feeling rejuvenated.
Brittany H.
Middlesboro, KY
This peel is wonderful for people who has problem area left from acne. This leaves my face smooth and my problem areas less noticeable. I love murad's product for my acne problem skins, it has change my skin so much, and I will continue to repurchases so many of their products.
Jess S.
Pembroke Pines
The Murad peel delivers spa facial grade results. I purchased this on their website and have noticed results with just a handful of uses. The packaging is uncomplicated. It is a great value and I would recommend this product at home to anyone who enjoys Murad skincare products.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
this peel is great for very clogged pores. i personally like to use it to take off a bad tan. its really gentle fo a peel which makes it awesome. it was defineitly worth the price. i bought it at sephora. i would love to recommend it to others as well as my family and friends.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Is this good for getting rid of fine lines?