BY MURAD

Brand from Murad. A luxurious mask for delicate eye zone Helps reverse signs of fatigue and aging Effectively reduces puffiness and under-eye dark circles Quickly firms and tightens fine lines Leaves eye area velvety smooth, radiant and youthful To use: Saturate eye pads with product. Apply the pads under eye and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Use moist cotton pads to remove and pat dry Pack Size - 100ml/4oz see more...

Megan S.
This stuff is magic under the eyes! Using the gel alone, I see some improvement, but with the pads, I have a whole new under eye! I woke up one morning with super dry under eyes and creasing from sleeping on my pillow wrong. This legitimately took away those lines—something a regular cream wouldn’t have done instantly. I was so surprised. LOVE this stuff!
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
I am only in my 20s so, I’m not too familiar with anti-aging products, but I’m starting to experiment with a few products. My favorite is an under eye cream- a little extra lift and brightness around the eye enhances your look no mater what age and I really enjoyed this product!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Jhonnell M.
This amaze, in 30 days you get results. Feel so good on skin and fresher. Smell so good, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I love use this, totally recommend it. You can find at Sephora or ulta or Macy.
Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
I got this as a sample at Sephora. It burns a bit when you use it if your skin is dry which isn’t super pleasant. However, it visibly worked. The biggest trick when using it - don’t be scared to really pile it on. It’s supposed to be gloopy. The pads will prevent it from drippinh.
Karla L.
Halls, TN
I like this product because it works really well. I like that it comes with the eye patches so you can give yourself a full service spa treatment at home I could really see a difference after usong this product it did fade my dark circles and it plump up under my eye
Jamie C.
Awesome product! The first time I used it I noticed a tingling sensation but nothing really uncomfortable and it really helped get rid of dark circles and overall make my eyes seem more awake!
Paige K.
I LOVED these! I always deal with black circles and bags under my eyes and these did wonders! They gave life back to my under eyes and they looked visibly revitalized. They are a little pricey, but if you are as desperate as I am for a good fix, these are your answer!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I remember i got this as a sample at Sephora. I used it a few times and I did see a difference under my eyes. Softer, more refreshed, and seemed to lighten a bit under my eyes.
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
Not sure if I used this wrong. But its an extense procedure. Its too pricey and too much work. You apply the cream and put the patch on the eye. I'm not sure if thats effective or just used up the whole product and absorbed it. Its suppose to help it absorb in your skin faster. I was a little confused with this product. It did not work that well if your looking for a long term solution for eye bags ans wrinkles then this is not it. This is more lile one time deal
yvette m.
san diego
I'm looking for a product that will reduce my under eye bags. Iv'e tried several products but they aren't working.
yvette m.
san diego
I'm looking for a product that will reduce under eye bags. Has anyone tried and recommend this product ?