BY MURAD

Brand from Murad. A luxurious mask for delicate eye zone Helps reverse signs of fatigue and aging Effectively reduces puffiness and under-eye dark circles Quickly firms and tightens fine lines Leaves eye area velvety smooth, radiant and youthful To use: Saturate eye pads with product. Apply the pads under eye and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Use moist cotton pads to remove and pat dry Pack Size - 100ml/4oz see more...

Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample at Sephora. It burns a bit when you use it if your skin is dry which isn’t super pleasant. However, it visibly worked. The biggest trick when using it - don’t be scared to really pile it on. It’s supposed to be gloopy. The pads will prevent it from drippinh.
Karla L.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because it works really well. I like that it comes with the eye patches so you can give yourself a full service spa treatment at home I could really see a difference after usong this product it did fade my dark circles and it plump up under my eye
Paige K.
Shelbyville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED these! I always deal with black circles and bags under my eyes and these did wonders! They gave life back to my under eyes and they looked visibly revitalized. They are a little pricey, but if you are as desperate as I am for a good fix, these are your answer!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember i got this as a sample at Sephora. I used it a few times and I did see a difference under my eyes. Softer, more refreshed, and seemed to lighten a bit under my eyes.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is incredible. This product helps your under eye area look so fresh and hides lines and puffy eyes.
Dakkota S.
Clearfield, UT
Haven't used it too often, felt nice on the skin, but didn't see a huge difference after using it!
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye lift product and will continue to repurchase, reuse, and recommend it to everyone that I know. It is definitely worth the money and it leaves my under eyes feeling soft and unpuffed. I buy it from sephora online but I could probably get it in stores if I wanted to
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Can really tell the difference when I use this product but feel like it wears off and doesn't last. Gives me the lift for a little while. I will probably not use again and just stick to the daily aging cream. Very pricey for a quick fix. I am not sure I would recommend.
Diane C.
Love it. It is effective but again. Murad is a tad bit expensive. I bought it online. It works vvery well on wrinkles.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product I really like this product as well I think that it's very good for your skin as well
yvette m.
san diego
I'm looking for a product that will reduce under eye bags. Has anyone tried and recommend this product ?
yvette m.
san diego
I'm looking for a product that will reduce my under eye bags. Iv'e tried several products but they aren't working.