BY MURAD

About the product:

• A luxurious mask for delicate eye zoneHelps reverse signs of fatigue & aging
  • Effectively reduces puffiness & under-eye dark circles
  • Quickly firms & tightens fine linesLeaves eye area velvety smooth, radiant & youthful

Directions of Use:

• Saturate eye pads with product.
  • Apply the pads under eye & leave on for 10-15 minutes.
  • Use moist cotton pads to remove & pat dry

Debbie S.
Maplewood
I generally like Murad products and this is no exception. I’m not sure I fully understood what to expect out of an eye lift product, but I liked the way my eyes looked after using. Like a lot of murad products, the effect was short-lived.
Maddie E.
Birmingham
I have very sensitive skin and this product really burned my under eyes. I wouldn’t purchase it again because my skin is way too sensitive for it and I really did not notice any differences after using the product.
Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
I got this as a sample at Sephora. It burns a bit when you use it if your skin is dry which isn’t super pleasant. However, it visibly worked. The biggest trick when using it - don’t be scared to really pile it on. It’s supposed to be gloopy. The pads will prevent it from drippinh.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
I am only in my 20s so, I’m not too familiar with anti-aging products, but I’m starting to experiment with a few products. My favorite is an under eye cream- a little extra lift and brightness around the eye enhances your look no mater what age and I really enjoyed this product!
Karla L.
Halls, TN
I like this product because it works really well. I like that it comes with the eye patches so you can give yourself a full service spa treatment at home I could really see a difference after usong this product it did fade my dark circles and it plump up under my eye
Jessica B.
I love the murad eye treatment! I feel I have again eyes at a young age and this definitely helped with the fine lines around my eyes! It’s a bit pricey for me but worth it!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Jhonnell M.
This amaze, in 30 days you get results. Feel so good on skin and fresher. Smell so good, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I love use this, totally recommend it. You can find at Sephora or ulta or Macy.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Megan S.
Westminster, CO
This stuff is magic under the eyes! Using the gel alone, I see some improvement, but with the pads, I have a whole new under eye! I woke up one morning with super dry under eyes and creasing from sleeping on my pillow wrong. This legitimately took away those lines—something a regular cream wouldn’t have done instantly. I was so surprised. LOVE this stuff!
yvette m.
san diego
I'm looking for a product that will reduce my under eye bags. Iv'e tried several products but they aren't working.
yvette m.
san diego
I'm looking for a product that will reduce under eye bags. Has anyone tried and recommend this product ?