BY MURAD

This mask contains antioxidant infused formula. Fights against the damage of free radicals to preserve youthfulness. Provides calming effect to comfort skin Incredibly cool & soothes post -treatment skin. Enhances the freshness & beauty of skin To use: After facial is completed apply to clean face & neck in a circular motion.

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Melissa L.
Des Moines, IA
This murad product is the bomb! It left my skin feeling totaly cool and refreshed. It soften my skin and was simply irrestable. I love it. It leaves you feeling refreashed and cool. It brightens you skin and leaves you lookibg refreashed. It adds a glow to your skin thats spectacular.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This mask feels so good while it's on and my skin feels amazing when I take it off. Because it's a gel my skin looks and feels so hydrated after I use it. It's has great anti aging properties and it's not very expensive. Most people use a mask or sometimes more than one, why not use one that gives you instant results and long trek results.
Amy Catherine A.
I live in Alabama, and during most of the year it is almost always hot. This feels like a cooling and lifting mask. After application, my skin feels fresh, rested and fit. I got mine at my local Ulta retail location; however, you can get from a number of places online i.e. Murad's website, Ulta's website, and Dermstore
Joshua V.
Absolutely love this mask. Soooo refreshing I cannot believe how amazing my face feels after I use it. It takes away my dry patches & blemishes with a much cooling sensation that isn't too powerful but just right. I will totally keep using this product.
Cynthia Z.
I was hesitant on trying this because I've never using a cooling recovery mask before but this is so worth the purchase. It's so soothing and cooling, of course, and my face glowed after using this. Packaging for this is simple but practical. Can't wait to put this on again.
Ashley B.
West Roxbury, MA
This is a great product. It feels light and nice. You do not need a lot of product. This is the first time I am using this product and I thought it was effective. I do like the packaging to this product. I would most likely recommend this to others to use.
Mo K.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is my favorite mask to use on my face! A little goes a long way and makes the bottle last a long time. If you live in a dry and hot place like California you will love this Mask it's cooling and so refreshing . I have redness on my face and this helps soothe and cool it. Love this stuff!
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
definitely feel as if this product restored a lot in my face. i ordered it online after feeling very dry after the beach days. the packaging is simple and the product is phenomenal ! would recommend to anyone trying to get their skin back together
sacha k.
I liked this one a lot, it felt good on my face and the ingredients seemed expensive. I get my masks from Sephora. It seemed pretty effective but a bit drying, and harsh, to get results. Also pricey if you get the full size. One of the better ones out there.

back