Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser

What it does:

A gel-to-oil, makeup-removing cleanser that nourishes with prebiotics to balance skin’s microbiome for healthier-looking skin. This 4-in-1, non-drying formula features an ultra-cleansing peptide to melt makeup, dirt and excess oil, while moisturizing emollients deeply hydrate.

Solution for:

• Makeup removal
  • Dryness
  • Dehydration
  • Uneven skin texture

Ingredient spotlight:

Hemisqualane

Plant-based emollient (from sugar cane) that effectively dissolves eye, lip and face makeup (including water-proof) as it nourishes skin.

Cyclic peptide

Unique cleansing peptide that is 300 times more efficient than traditional surfactants, delivering high-efficiency cleansing with low irritation. Traps oil and debris to be more easily rinsed from skin without stripping natural facial oils.

Prebiotic powder

Nourishes good bacteria to promote a healthy balance.

Hyaluronic acid and prebiotic hydrating sugars

Soften and smooth as they reinforce skin’s natural hydration.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, C13-C16 Isoparaffin, Hexylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lactobacillus, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Surfactin, Squalane, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Isohexadecane, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Maltodextrin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA

To use: AM and PM

1. Use on dry or wet skin.
  2. Gently massage over face, closed eyes and lashes.
  3. Wet hands and continue massaging as needed. Rinse and pat dry.

Use with:

I got recommended this product by a beauty advisor in Sephora. How good is it with sensitive dry skin? And is there any product similar to this with a lower price?
Does this make your face feel really dried out after washing?
Is this face wash oil, alcohol and fragrance free?
Start your review of Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Bonney Lake, WA
Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser uploaded by Kelly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a wonderful option for sensitive and dehydrated skin - especially in the winter. I have dehydrated/combination acne prone skin and I have been using the whole Murad Hydration line to help balance my skin and it has definitely made a difference. I still double cleanse to get off makeup before using this because in order to have any of the hydrating ingredients penetrate the skin you have to have a bare face. I also find it does take off makeup, but a cleansing balm works a bit better. This has a very light natural smelling fresh citrus scent and comes out a bit like a gel. It works best if you lather it in your hands and then apply to the face. It doesn’t have any kind of oily or sticky texture, and is very pleasant to apply and wash with. It leaves your face feeling clean without any residue left behind, and without feeling stripped of moisture. I have noticed with using the whole hydration line my skin is overall more balanced in terms of hydration and oil production and it has not caused any breakouts in my acne prone skin.
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: Dermstore
After a couple of years being devoted to Drunk Elephant and my skin looking pretty great but still having issues with dryness, I decided it was time for a new cleanser. I found that my skin can't handle the cocamydapropyls... I came across this and decided to give it a shot and it's safe to say I'm loving it! It has the benefits of an oil cleanser with the power of a gel and doesn't leave me greasy or dried out. I don't wear heavy makeup so this stuff removes everything just fine. I've been able to ditch my winter moisturizer (DE Lala Retro) for the first time and here I am in below zero temps using a light gel cream moisturizer (DE Protini) and my face isn't dry at all. Completely unthinkable this time last year to not be using Lala day and night during the winter (and believe me, I tried).
Chattanooga, TN
Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser uploaded by hannah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combination skin but leans more towards oily. This product gives my skin a clean feel without feeling heavy. It doesn’t have a greasy after feel. It does not lather up like some face washes do but trust me it’s working. Also a little goes a long way. My skin has has improved a lot with my acne using this. I tried another face wash to see if I’d like it more but ended up breaking out bad so I switched back to this and it’s been great. I will definitely buy again when I run out.
Toms River, NJ
Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser uploaded by Courtney P.
Received this as a sample in a recent order and I’m so glad I did. As soon as I empty my current cleanser I’m going to grab this one (maybe even sooner). One use and I already notice a difference🔥 I usually double cleanse but I used this alone today to really test it — it really does add moisture and I’ve never experienced that in a cleanser. I’d give the mascara removal a B but that’s the only ‘downfall’ of this cleanser and I double cleanse usually anyway so that won’t really be an issue. The consistency is a thicker gel which I also really like. Overall this is an awesome cleanser
Fayetteville, GA
I’ve been using this for about a month now and I really like it. It’s interesting to use a gel cleanser that doesn’t foam. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. Hydrating without being greasy or tampering with my skin in any way. The packing lets me use the exact amount I need so I’m not going through the bottle too quickly. I use it as a second cleanse but for those who don’t double cleanse, this should be able to take your makeup off.
Annapolis, MD
This is my current go-to cleanser. I love the texture. It's a very lightweight gel/cream. It doesn't foam but it's also not a gel so it's really great for all skin types. My skin is on the drier side and I love this cleanser. I usually wear a full face of makeup and 4 pumps takes it all off and leaves my skin feeling really fresh and clean. Love it!! I'd say one bottle lasts 2 months and I use it every night.
Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample with a recent purchase and I will definitely be purchasing the full-sized product when I’m out of my current cleanser. It works really well at removing all of my makeup without scrubbing. It barely has a scent and left my skin feeling so nice! I washed my face at night and when I woke up my skin was still soft and looked better with just that one use. #loveyourskin
Rancho Santa Margarita
I don’t love that this product is applied to a dry face, smeared around, and then water added to activate the product. I’d prefer a foaming cleanser. The cleanser does clean my face well and after using the product a few days I did get a couple compliments that I was glowing, which is why I gave it three stars. I’d probably give 4 or 5 if it was a foaming wash.
Galloway , NJ
Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser uploaded by Cortney Z.
Love this face wash. I use it along with the water gel moisturizer and probiotic spray for the past couple months. It gets off some of the most stubborn make up there is without any hassle and leaves my skin feeling so fresh. This combination has helped reduce my hormonal acne tremendously. Will be continuing this routine for the foreseeable future.
Culpeper, VA
Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser uploaded by Destinee S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wish I would of started using this a while ago! Holy hydration!! I have dry skin and read that this is a must, so I gave it a try and I’m so glad I did! This leaves my skin feeling SO hydrated and soft like a baby’s bottom. This is definitely a cleanser that I will be repurchasing! Love the packaging and the fact that it’s a pump💕Murad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...