Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser

What it does:

A gel-to-oil, makeup-removing cleanser that nourishes with prebiotics to balance skin’s microbiome for healthier-looking skin. This 4-in-1, non-drying formula features an ultra-cleansing peptide to melt makeup, dirt and excess oil, while moisturizing emollients deeply hydrate.

Solution for:

• Makeup removal
  • Dryness
  • Dehydration
  • Uneven skin texture

Ingredient spotlight:

Hemisqualane

Plant-based emollient (from sugar cane) that effectively dissolves eye, lip and face makeup (including water-proof) as it nourishes skin.

Cyclic peptide

Unique cleansing peptide that is 300 times more efficient than traditional surfactants, delivering high-efficiency cleansing with low irritation. Traps oil and debris to be more easily rinsed from skin without stripping natural facial oils.

Prebiotic powder

Nourishes good bacteria to promote a healthy balance.

Hyaluronic acid and prebiotic hydrating sugars

Soften and smooth as they reinforce skin’s natural hydration.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, C13-C16 Isoparaffin, Hexylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lactobacillus, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Surfactin, Squalane, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Isohexadecane, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Maltodextrin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA

To use: AM and PM

1. Use on dry or wet skin.
  2. Gently massage over face, closed eyes and lashes.
  3. Wet hands and continue massaging as needed. Rinse and pat dry.

Use with:

I got recommended this product by a beauty advisor in Sephora. How good is it with sensitive dry skin? And is there any product similar to this with a lower price?
Does this make your face feel really dried out after washing?
Is this face wash oil, alcohol and fragrance free?
Start your review of Murad Prebiotic 4-In-1 MultiCleanser!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely love this cleanser. It makes my face feel super clean. It is the only cleanser that has completely taken off all of my makeup, even waterproof. I don’t need to double cleanse with this. Leaves no residue and is gentle. I like the concept of protecting the skin and not over stripping it with harsh cleansers.
Roswell, GA
This cleanser is wonderful for double cleansing. It says it removes waterproof makeup, but it still leaves some of my eyeliner so that’s my only con. Other than that, this is hydrating and makes my skin feel great before I cleanse again with the Tula probiotic cleanser.
Texas
Its very nice and long lasting effects kinda shock me it had a tremendous effect on my combination skin and I was amazed how well it blend its not harsh and the packaging was nice so yes I recommend this and I purchase it again,again so look out neutrogena.
Independence, MO
I use this cleanser in the AM and the PM. It’s gentle and doesn’t lather much, and has a soapy smell but does the job well. It has a pump and is easy to dispense. I will likely try something else when this is gone, it doesn’t feel like anything special.
Costa Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cleanser! It is great for all skin types and takes off waterproof makeup! It doesn’t leave your skin tight or dry either because of the prebiotics! I use 2 pumps dry face dry hands and then another pump with wet hands.
Greenville, MI
Love this. Great at getting my make up off and doesnt leave any residue - this is my go to! Doesnt dry my skin out and is great for before any potent mask or treatment if your skin is sensitive!
Ona, WV
This is a great makeup remover, I feel like this gets my face so clean. It removes all of my makeup and the whole day off of my face without leaving it dry.
Piscataway , NJ
I have really loved all Murad products and this cleanser is super gentle and works wonderfully for all skin types! I really enjoy this cleanser
Kaplan , LA
Just ok nothing special. Cleans well enough just nothing special. Not a fan of the pump, lots of the product gets left behind in pumps.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have always been a massive fan of any and all murad products and this cleanser is no exception. I love the fact it is multi purpose
Ask a question to the Influenster community...