BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Madinah T.
I LOVE MURAD. I am an African American women with a medium brown complexion. I have dry/combination skin and when I break out (which isn’t that often) it ALWAYS leave a mark. This product lightened my hyperpigmentation very quickly and did not leave my skin dry afterwards.
Nicky A.
Great product! I saw results within 3 days use only. I will definetly recommend this to anyone who have acne scars.
alyssa a.
Phoenix
Murad's Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel has worked well for me on the several occasions I've used it. It doesn't have any mind-blowing effects, but i did notice that after 7-10 consecutive applications, the problem spots were slightly less noticeable. Don't expect immediate results! This is a product that seems to only work with prolonged use.
Brianna B.
Dunbar, WV
This product is fantastic. It takes a little more time than some of murads other products to work, but it is still effective none the less! I love that there is a pump, and the bottle feels very luxe.
Makayla S.
Toledo
For me it didn’t work as effectively as vitamin E oil does. It also caused me to break out!
Aliza R.
Niskayuna
If you suffer from old acne scars or even just a couple dark spots left from a breakout or 2 this product is for you! As I was using this product, I noticed day by day that my acne spots were fading and with continued use they eventually went away all together. This product is a lifesaver!
Ashley H.
San Francisco
I wish this product worked for me...unfortunately the texture is a little tacky, making it hard to layer, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (i.e. flat, purplish spots after a breakout) stick around for weeks even with this product. Still seeking that holy grail...
Jaiden A.
Fayetteville
it works alright for lightening the acne spots. you have to use it every day for a period of time to see a difference.
Sare B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This was given to me for my birthday along with a bunch of other skincare products but I was actually afraid to use it due to my freckles and wanting to keep them visible. I use it sparingly and only when needed but it does help reduce blemishes and red spots.
Nicki F.
This product has cleared my skin like no other. I have been using it for two months now and my skin has a glow that I have never seen it have before. Even its texture has changed. My skin is now smooth and has a more even tone. I will start using it to just spot treat because I do not want the bleaching effect.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.