BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly F.
spanaway, WA
This is a holy grail for me. Our users often on with the rapid lightning serum. And it’s great to keep away the acne well also lighting up the hyperpigmentation I get from acne and has helped my skin a lot
Isra A.
Highly recommend this product. I can see it making a difference in my acne scars and lightening them up. If you have acne or have had acne I would definitely try this out.
Sara L.
Northridge, CA
If you have acne problems like me, this is the product that will removed any signs that you are prone to acne. It leaves my skin feel soft not hard like most products. It really brightens my skin.
Roya M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product so much! It lightens up my acne scarring really well and it's so easy to travel with! Definitely repurchasing!
Alaina P.
This brand as a whole is one of my absolute favorites, it's a little expensive but it all works wonders ! Leaves your skin not greasy and helps with break outs and protecting your skin.
Judy B.
West Sacramento, CA
Love this product I had a pimple that left a dark spot on my cheek within 2 days of using this product it cleared up
Japonica E.
Philadelphia, PA
It did a little lighting to my skin but I didn't see a big difference. Very affordable
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
It definitely works well for acne spots like it says. You simply apply it directly to the acne spot and it will help it minimize the size of it and in a couple of days it will go away. I would recommend it.
shuqi z.
Binghamton, NY
It works, but it changed the color after a year. And I didn't keep it in bathroom. So, I don't know why. Maybe shelf life is a year? And My face do brighting a little bit. So, You need use everyday. And It alway has discount, you don't need purchase at original price.
Maddy E.
All the mural products are a amazing, before I started using the line I found it hard to make the splurge as they are quite a bit more than your "typical face wash" brand, but now I will never go back, every product I've tried is amazing! This product is specifically one of my favorites, I don't really get much for acne except for that one special time a month when my face decides to give me a hormonal zit or 2, and they are always the deep set underground zits that hurt like the fires of hell are trapped under there. These are the worst because I get a sick pleasure out of popping zits but these do not pop, and it's not for my lack of trying, I stab with needles and squeeze the heck out of them all the time and because of this I'm usually left with a nice mark long after the pimple has gone. I find this really helps in lightening up all my pick marks haha 😂🙈
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.