BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Andrea P.
Columbus
I typically love Murad products, but this one is just not for me. It gives a slight burning sensation upon application. That doesn't bother me, but I wanted to warn anyone with sensitive skin. My big problem with this product is the smell. I suffer from chronic migraines so I have to be careful with scented products. This has a very sour scent reminiscent of Sunday Riley's Good Genes. Also it's very tacky and sticky to the touch. I used it at bedtime and had to wash my pillowcases first thing in the morning to remove the stickiness and scent. I love a lot of other Murad products and they work wonderfully with my skin. Unfortunately I wasn't able to use this particular product long enough to gauge effectiveness so I won't say it's ineffective. I will just say that, if you are have sensitive skin or are sensitive to smell or texture, this probably isn't a good product for you.
Yuna K.
nanuet
Used about one full bottle, gel like consistency but more watery. Didn’t irritate my skin much except maybe create dry patches if used too much. Not effective though, didn’t see a difference at all. Wouldn’t buy again.
Lauren F.
Plainville
It made my skin extremely sensitive and very itchy! I did however enjoy other products from this line like the wash
Addisons M.
Never tried this product I want to but kind of nervous about how my skin is going to react
megan y.
Fort Smith
Product never did it’s job. I used it regularly as instructed but never saw any improvement in the tone of my acne scars.
Christina S.
Kerrville
I have had great experiences with this brand before, but this product did not work for me. I used it for a month and I had no results.
Shelby D.
Riverton , UT
CAN NOT USE THIS BRAND BROKE ME OUT SO BAD. SO ALLERGIC TO IT! Pain was real bad
Sophs B.
I bought this and I did not notice a difference in my skin not only that but this serum bleaches clothing so be careful
Natalie T.
Sewell, NJ
I was very excited to try this product however it didn't cooperate with my skin. I have very sensitive skin and every time I would use it as a spot treatment my skin would feel like it's burning. I would not recommend with someone who has sensitive skin.
Tiffany S.
Natchez, MS
I wasn't so crazy about this product. The shipping was fast. I ordered it from the Murad website about 4 months ago. It wasn't the worst but it isn't the best either.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.