BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yamilex M.
I've used this brand before, not this one specifically though. However, the product is extremely outstanding and lives up to the expectations mentioned in the label. The product is instantenious and affordable for the results given compared to any other Lightening Gel.
Becca N.
Eden, NY
I have had really bad acne for a long time and I was recommended to the Murad acne line. It cleared everything up!! Then I used the post acne spot gel and it really makes a difference in my skin.
Dai T.
Prairieville, LA
I really like this serum. It is very light and helps with my acne. I put it on right after I wash my face at night before I go to bed. I've been using it for two years now and my skin looks amazing!!!
Chelsea S.
Hyattsville
Works great! You just have to be consistent with this product because the results took me a couple of months to see anything.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is amazing!!! I have had scars on my face for over 10 years and this greatly eliminated them! It's a bit of a pricey product but left my skin looking so clear! I use this along with another acne cream.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love what this does. The hydroquinone not only helps light my acne scaring but it lightens my sun spots as well! It doesn't dry me out. Murad has always been a favorite of mine. I can always find something new to use that helps with exactly what I need. The serum dissolves into the skin quickly so I don't have to wait till I put my moisturizer on.
Aimee M.
District Hts, MD
It got rid of my dark spots from picking on my zits it just amazed me as to how well it works and it’s very gentle on the skin I was truly satisfied with the way it worked and would recommend this for anyone looking to get rid or their dark spots.
Laura P.
Lasalle, ON
I really liked this product but it is one of this things you need to constantly apply to your face or the “dark spots” come back. Avoid the sun. Nice packing, small and effective. Pricey but worth the money if you can up keep and continue to buy!
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
This is really great for the ones that are struggling to fight acne scars on there skin. I have a lot of acne scars because when I was younger, I would always pop my pimples and touch my face. It caused it to make disgusting, bad scars. I started using this product and it slowly slowly effected m whole skin. It faded away my acne scars and also lightened they. When you put it on, it gives a slight burning sensation but that’s how you know, it does work. I recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica P.
Huntington, WV
This stuff works REALLY WELL with getting rid of older acne scars!!!!Seriously this one and Peter Thomas Roths lightening gels are my two absolute favorite go too's!!!Btw I worked as a product consultant at Sephora for almost 2yrs and I absolutely loved every minute of it!!Our job was to know the products by heart and this one was a FAV and the acne serums and solutions too are really good as well..if u have trouble some acne seriously try this stuff it helped mine alot !!!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.