BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Mandi G.
Arab, AL
I instantly noticed a reduction in my dark spots after using this product! Amazing, the only product you'll ever need!
Kailey P.
Tarrytown, NY
This has worked for me in combination with the acne serum. I apply both whenever I wash my face and it feels refreshing
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE. From time to time i get little zits that randomly pop up. I'll use this on them and the next day GONE.
Marissa M.
marietta
Great! Really helped my skin clear up and made my pimples stop showing up, I bought it at Ulta and it’s very effective
Brianna H.
Creal Springs
My acne always scars and this is one product that always clears up those pesky spots! A little pricey but does wonders!
Mayra Y.
Montebello
I had very dark blemishes and I must say that after I used this product for maybe a month I was happy with my results.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Way too pricey for one ounce. Dried my skin and not worth using. If you have sensitive skin, this stuff is too strong.
Ayanna G.
Jacksonville, NC
Just got this a week ago so not sure how it's going to work but I like the smell of it and hopefully it works miracles
Veronica L.
Beverly Hills, FL
I’ve used this on post acne marks and they have literally disappeared. I love this product and will continue to use it.
Corina L.
Irving
It helps with my acne I do enjoy it it really makes my face feeling smooth soft I cant even describe I would recommend
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora