BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Kelli H.
Kingsport, TN
The best spot treatment I've ever used. It's not over drying & still takes care of your terrible spots. Worth the money!
alison r.
This product works great! I put it on at night and already saw a difference the next morning. Helpful with stubborn acne.
Kelly P.
I really like this spot gel for lightening any acne scarring. I think this product works very well and is not too harsh.
Aglaia F.
Orange, NJ
I think that I am seeing results after a week of using this product...i will keep using it to see if I get better results
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
This product is amazing. I get stress breakouts and this works wonders. It dries out the spots without drying your skin.
megan y.
Fort Smith
Product never did it’s job. I used it regularly as instructed but never saw any improvement in the tone of my acne scars.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM
This helped clear my skin when I use heavy heavy makeup! So impressed! It keeps me going back to Sephora when I am out.
Sydney T.
Lightens up my acne scars so well! It takes a while for it to work though but that's a given with any skin care product
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Way too pricey for one ounce. Dried my skin and not worth using. If you have sensitive skin, this stuff is too strong.
Noemi D.
This is seriously amazing! I had some dark spots, but this really did lighten them. Definitely recommend this product.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?