BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Mireya R.
Glendale, AZ
Finished the whole bottle and I saw no results. It wasn't harsh on my skin which is good but just didn't see any results.
Shelby V.
I didn't notice any difference using this for a month, I ended up returning it as cheaper serums were doing more for me!
Ashton C.
port Hueneme
This is the best if you need and spot treatment on your face. Use twice a day and you won't remember the you had before.
Porsche M.
Orlando
I used this product for about 3 months and I notice a very big difference in my complication. My dark sport lightened up.
Sarah B.
American Cyn, CA
Murad products are a hit or miss with me their acne line really made me break out but some of their other lines are good.
allison w.
Must buy!!! I love this product!!! It's a staple for my skin!!! I have dark marks and this helps lighting up the marks!!!
Melissa B.
Cranston, RI
Used for a month. Saw a slight differnce for my under eyes. Its seems sticky but its light and a little goes a long way.
susana g.
Clifton, VA
Ever since i began using this product along with the facial cleanser, my face has been pimple free, and feels very soft!!
Kelly P.
I really like this spot gel for lightening any acne scarring. I think this product works very well and is not too harsh.
Kathryn F.
Atlanta, GA
This can be a bit strong but gets the job done. A little goes a long way. Great product & doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?