BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
I tried the lightening gel and was pleasantly surprised! I was impressed with the product and felt like my skin looked more even toned.
Alexis B.
Mount Vernon, WA
This product has helping my acne scaring go down tremendously. I've used it for about two weeks and I'm already noticing a difference!
alex s.
Acushnet, MA
This stuff works amazingly! I am very fair and the aftermath of a pimple stays for months, this helps even everything out very easily.
Andrea H.
It was okay. I expected a little bit more from this product. Used it for a couple of months and didn't see that much of a difference.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
Not a fan of this serum it really dried out my face and made it flakey. I didnt see a difference in my scaring. Would not reccomend.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I like this product because it helps reduce the appearance of acne scars. I've had acne my whole life so I'm very happy to have this.
Lindsey C.
Lavista, NE
I have found that this stuff really helps the redness for my acne shortly after the breakout. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin
Selena F.
Ok I used this for 2 weeks straight and didnt really see a difference. Probably have to use it some more but I havent been blown away
Amanda C.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is amazing. It helped my skin out so much. I love this brand. Everything I have purchased from this company is amazing.
Chantel A.
Philadelphia, PA
Seems to even skin tone, but it takes time so be patient. Felt like it dried out my skin a bit so don't forget to use moisturizer too
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?