BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Madison W.
Houma, Louisiana
This has help my face a lot with blemishes. It makes my face feel hydrated and fresh while fighting acne so I a lease keep it in my bathroom.
virginia l.
Silverton, OR
Works great removes the blemish without leaving signs that it was there in the first place. I just just the area and apply a few times a day
Paige M.
this product is all in all really good. i would use this again although i haven't used it for years. i bought it online i believe at sephora.
Paige P.
Love all the murad acne line it is my go to my skin has Been horrible since I moved to Florida this is the only thing that has helped my skin
She-Ra B.
Oceanside , CA
This product works great for spot treatments on hyper pigmentation areas. I have used it to help lighten my acne scars on my face and chest.
Julia D.
Flanders
Love, love, love! I could not live without Murad's Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel. It is amazing, works miracles on my old and new acne scars!
Chelsea P.
This is the BEST acne scar treatment ive ever tried. And it worked in just a couple weeks. Worth every single penny I paid! Rebought 2 times
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
This is not only good for post acne scaring but also for hyper-pigmentation for men who have that dreaded razor bump marks under their necks.
Mua M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I didn't see much of a difference. Maybe I didn't use it long enough. The packaging is very clean and bright. It's gentle not harsh at all.
Danielle R.
Los Angeles
This product is okay. I️ don’t love the brand in general as it is filled with chemicals in comparison to other brands. Also very expensive.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?