BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Yvonne A.
INDIO, CA
Best product to use for my acne. Goes on smooth and has a pleasent scent to it as well. Product is really gentle ans causes no irritations what so ever.
Savanna K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is wonderful very gentle fast working. I saw results in a week. You don't need a lot just dab it right on your dark spots and boom gone in 4-8 days
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ
This product worked wonders for my skin!! I struggled with acne for many years and this product cleared my acne scars right up. Love love love this gel!
Kayla W.
Collinsville, OK
I had AWFUL acne scars on my cheeks. This stuff worked miracles! It really helped my scars fade away and I'm not as self conscious about my skin anymore.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I absolutely love this product! I will always have this on hand. It was quickly effective! I was certainly surprised by how quick I saw my skin clear up!
Sandra C.
Mission, TX
I don't have sensitive skin and this product really irritated my face. Couldn't finish it. The packaging was nice and sleek, but not a good value for me.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Acne scars are a thing of the past with this! It is one of the only products I've tried that actually decrease the appearance of dark spots left by acne!
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN
This product was alright I was expecting a little more for the price, it didn't really help with any of my acne. Don't know that I would use this again.
Cynthia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I definitely saw a minimizing effect on my acne spots, which is so great! They didn't completely disappear, but were significantly reduced the next day.
Natalie L.
I've only just begun using this cream,  but I like it so far. I think it's making a difference, but it's probably too soon to tell. I bought mine at Ulta.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?