BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

jennifer g.
West Covina, CA
Loved this product! I was suffering from bad acne and this helped clean it up right away! Murad overall is a bit pricey but the work that it does is amazing
Ashley P.

You get to love
Guess what (guess what)
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I didn't have acne when I used this product but I did have sunspots. It defiantly lightened and even removed some of my sunspots! It didn't take long either.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Perfect for getting rid of dark spots left behind by bad breakouts. Use after washing face then apply and moisturize as usual. Results can take a few weeks.
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
This product is amazing. Worked really good on my skin. This helped my acne a lot and it left my skin nice and smooth. I definitely recommend this product.
Shannon B.
Leesburg, GA
As someone who suffers from acne, Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel has helped me skin tremendously. I can finally feel comfortable in my own skin again.
Alex E.
Works great, only products that work with my skin and doesn't  dry me out, very effective. Works without causing more acne. Simple easy use
Sheila A.
I have always suffered with acne, so just recently I've tried this product & I immediately fell in love. It minimizes the pores & leaves skin feeling soft.
Nadja C.
Hardy, AR
Murad is my all time favorite face products. It cleans so well and leaves my face extremely soft. This serum takes the acne away and does a fantastic job.
Iliana H.
Edinburg, TX
Very strong chemical smell, stopped using for a while and when I came back to use it, it turned a weird yellow color after being exposed to air for 1 day.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora