BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Celestine P.
Dundalk, MD
My daughter suffers with acne and I've tried several spot lightening products and this brand was the best hands down and although it's expensive my daughter won't use anything else
Anais C.
Woodland, CA
It's pretty expensive.... But what good product isn't? It works miracles, especially when you have a lot of acene scars, or spots. It's so light on your face. It's worth every penny.
Tamara C.
Tampa, FL
This product is awesome! I use this in the morning after i wake up and washed my face to add a light glow and moisture to keep my skin feeling hhdrated and clean...smells great too.
Sylvia R.
Oxnard, CA
I was very happy with this product. Definitely worth every dime! The older I get the, the more I'm starting to break out. Murad has really helped lighten the spots left by my acne.
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
I used this product religiously for several months and didn't see any improvement in my skin. I had great success with other Murad products so I was extremely disappointed with this
Daniel S.
Kansas City, KS
This really works!! My scars have actually gotten lighter and after getting over a break out this works very good to prevent any further scaring. This also doesn't dry my skin out.
Brittany M.
Lipan, TX
Murat post-acne spot lightening get helped my skin look normal again but lightening my dark spots on my face allowing me the color of my face to look even again.
Lynna D.
Mesquite, TX
This product gradually lightens my dark spots. I use it about 2-3 times weekly. I'm on my second bottle and have noticed a significant difference in the evenness of my skin tone.
Tamara V.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Didn't help at all. Actually gave me more acne and it's very drying. But honestly that's what almost every acne product does to me so maybe it'll work for u but for me it's a dud
Danielle M.
Beloit, WI
I have been recently experiencing breakouts along my jawline and they have left quite a lot of dark spots. I have noticed a sufficient change in my skin since using this product.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?