BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Dai T.
Prairieville, LA
I really like this serum. It is very light and helps with my acne. I put it on right after I wash my face at night before I go to bed. I've been using it for two years now and my skin looks amazing!!!
Kelsie J.
Avon Park, FL
Currently using this product, I haven't seen much of a difference but I will continue to use it. The price tag is a little spendy but if it lasts long and I start seeing results it would be worth it.
Jessica J.
All of the spots on my face are disappearing after using this gel. I used to have really bad acne and it left a lot of scars on my face though this product helps a lot. I would definitely buy it again
Joslyn R.
Didn't work as well as I thought it would. I didn't get results as fast as I was hoping for and again a lot of murad products have to be supplemented with other murad products in order for it to work.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I feel like this product was Good I didn't try long enough to find out if it's the right one for my skin but j feel like it's definitely worth trying it I love dr murad products
Lexie Q.
I didn't like this product at all, I feel like it didn't work for my skin, it felt really dry. I must have got an allergic reaction because after a while it really irritated my skin, don't recommend
Becca M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I have tan skin and when I get any sort of breakout it leaves a dark pigment. I use this after its healed and I notice a big difference. It almost always gets rid of the dark pigment. Great product.
Sara L.
Northridge, CA
If you have acne problems like me, this is the product that will removed any signs that you are prone to acne. It leaves my skin feel soft not hard like most products. It really brightens my skin.
TheHowardFamily Y.
For the price I think Murad should make their dark spot correctors more concentrated and effective. I feel it cost way too much to not do the trip before the bottle is empty.
Amanda K.
This worked very well and lightening spots for when needed. Didn't feel heavy and it was very effective. First time I have ever used this product. I would definitely recommend this products to others
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora