BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Ashley E.
N Lauderdale, FL
Since using this product I’ve noticed a drastic change in the color of my acne scarring. After suffering from acne since a teen it is gratifying knowing that I have finally found a product that will clear some of my “insecurities”!
Lauren K.
Piney Flats, TN
This acne serum worked wonders for my acne scars. It not only cleared up bacteria, but it lightened the dark scarring I have had for 5 years from cystic acne. I would highly recommend this product!
jackeline c.
Hayward, CA
Omg i beeen using it for a moth and i am already seen results it is the the best thing in the world to get rid of any acne scarf or discoloration and i just ran out and my face really behs me cause it is so good my skin loves it.
Mercedes A.
This is amazing!! I love this lightening gel. I put it in the spots where I am more prone to acne. I usually try to use this before going to bed. It is a good product. Any murad products are good!
Sam A.
Los Angeles, CA
It works really good, but i guess after a while my skin got used to it and it didn't work as effectively as it did the first couple of weeks. I would definitely recommend it. I suggest you really onlu pyt it on the affected area.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
This serum seemed to bleach my skin instead of evening it out. It also left a shiny finish on my skin even after it dried. For this price, I'd say go with an acne-spot serum from another brand.
Aaliyah B.
I love Murad! This stuff really helps my acne pop ups! My only complaint is the size of the bottle and the price. other than that it's a great product and overall brand!
Mariah D.
Voorhees, NJ
Murad acne gel is okay. It gets lots of attention but it my opinion it doesn't work the best. I have had acne for about 3 years and the murad fighting gel helped a little but not the results I was looking for. It is also pricey.
Jessica G.
This Murad post-acne spot gel is the perfect tool for attacking a bad skin day. I rarely have acne but I found this to be a life saver when a blemish popped up. This gel was easy to use and cleared up my skin by the next day.
Grace E.
I typically love Murad.... but this product missed the mark for me (no pun intended). I didn't love the smell, and after a month of regular use, I saw little to no improvement. I should have saved my money for another product.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?