BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Maxi M.
Houston , TX
So Murad is my go to for skin care! The Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is great for fading dark spots and I've already noticed a huge difference in only a month! If you have hyper pigmentation definitely pick this up!
Devon K.
East Greenville, PA
Murad Murad post-acne spot lightening gels, helps fade post-acne scars so you have even skin tones. It is best used after an exfoliating facial scrub. Great product! Highly recommended!
Desiree R.
Deltona, FL
After battling with acne for years and finally winning I was stuck with horrid dark spots. A friend recommended this to me and the rest is history, absolutely obsessed with this ! Significantly helped the dark spots lighten and some disappeared compeletly
Talissa G.
I haven't used it in a while , I did notice my face getting a bit lighter , it was awesome specially because my skin used to look amazing when I would apply makeup!
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
This product is a must have in my book! I have tried many different acne products and I always come back to Murad. It is quite expensive but it was worth every penny.
Sarah H.
Lancaster, PA
Murad is such a great brand for all their products ive lalways heard good stuff about it and i though i should try one of their products. It helped a little but it wasn't anything amazing. it was a little pricey but i think they're was room for improvemnt
Marialejandra B.

Its price is very affordable. The truth seems to me a very good product , its results are excellent, I would like to continue using them.
I hope to increase the size. SUPER EFFECTIVE.
NO COMPARISON. 100% RECOMMENDED
Jubilee Z.
This is really good for those stubborn scars after trying to pop those pimples. I love this. It really get the scars to lighten up. You'll see results very quickly.
Pamela A.
If you give this about 3 months, your spots will be as close to gone as can be. It really works! The pump dispenses exactly what you need (very little) and it lasts about 5 months. It does not have an offensive smell and does not make your skin peel.
Sati B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I've been using this product for a few months now and I must say it works pretty good. I always seem to break out on my forehead and since using murad I've noticed lightening of old acne marks. Will continue to use this product since it does work .
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?