BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Aiden U.
This is amazing it definitely competes with the Kate Somerville acne on stop treatment. What I notice is that the Murad makes your acne red while the Kate actually take the redness away. While the Murad does work I wouldn't really recommend this product for some one that wants a quick fix, it takes time to kill the acne.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I've already began to see results. It out does my expectations seeing as I though results wouldn't show until a month of diligent use. Would definitely recommend.
renata c.
I used this product a while ago for my acne, in which it helped sooth the skin a little. It was very pricey but overall effective. I wasn't disappointed but I was expecting more from this product due to the fame and price. I would recommend this product for friends with mild acne only.
Tarah G.
Overpriced product, that let me down hard. It burnt my skin, causing irritation. I didn't notice any difference in acne scarring- young or old marks. I am really disappointed in this and don't recommend it for anyone with even slightly sensitive skin.
Cozette Z.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using the post-acne spot lightening gel for about 6 months now and I am seeing a difference. Its prevents new scars from forming but some of my more severe scars are taking longer to be affected by this gel. I like it for myself but it is not a cure-all in a short amount of time.
Ashlyn A.
Spring, TX
I have severe acne scaring because I used to pick at my face. This mural spot lightening gel has helped my scaring diminish! Instead of giant circles where the scars were, they're now pale and nearly invisible! If you have any type of facial scaring. This product is perfect for you!
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
This stuff is amazing! It really knocks acne out with no fight at all. I have fought acne since middle school, and it wasn't until I was 22 and found Murad that my face finally cleared up. This stuff is seriously a miracle company for acne.
Sara J.
Allston, MA
This serum is so light and easy to spread around! You only need a little pump to get your whole face and neck. I suffer from adult acne, which often leave scars on my face and this serum has helped to reduce the redness of the scars and leave my face looking brighter and healthier.
Suzana T.
Sandy, UT
This product was okay. I have it of pigmentation from cystic acne and it only slightly worked. Didn't see too much of a difference to repurchase. Maybe I had my hopes too high.
Sophie G.
I love this stuff. I had a lot of acne and once it was cleared up there was still redness. So then I used this and it really cleared up all of the redness. It wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin whatsoever.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora