BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Brittany B.
Goodyear, AZ
I suffer from moderate acne, on my face chest and back, my favorite acne line is Murad, I swear by it! The product lasts more than 6 months, with being used twice a day. I like how the product works long active
Mohadessa M.
Irvine, CA
As for lighting acne spots this did not do anything whatsoever. I finished the whole 1oz container and I did not see a difference in the appearence of my acne spots at all. The only thing I did notice when I used this serum is that it does help the acne on my skin decrease in size overnight.
Alysha W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This stuff is great. I have acne scars and red spots from acne when I was younger I've tried so many things, nothing's made a difference until I tried this. Now I'm a religious user
Ashlyn A.
Spring, TX
I have severe acne scaring because I used to pick at my face. This mural spot lightening gel has helped my scaring diminish! Instead of giant circles where the scars were, they're now pale and nearly invisible! If you have any type of facial scaring. This product is perfect for you!
Tarah G.
Overpriced product, that let me down hard. It burnt my skin, causing irritation. I didn't notice any difference in acne scarring- young or old marks. I am really disappointed in this and don't recommend it for anyone with even slightly sensitive skin.
Cozette Z.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using the post-acne spot lightening gel for about 6 months now and I am seeing a difference. Its prevents new scars from forming but some of my more severe scars are taking longer to be affected by this gel. I like it for myself but it is not a cure-all in a short amount of time.
Im sure this works good as I did notice some lightening on my acne spots, it just felt too harsh on my skin but my skin is very sensitive so that could just be me. This is really pricey so hold on to receipt till you know for sure your skin is having a good reaction to it it is strong.
renata c.
I used this product a while ago for my acne, in which it helped sooth the skin a little. It was very pricey but overall effective. I wasn't disappointed but I was expecting more from this product due to the fame and price. I would recommend this product for friends with mild acne only.
Arden B.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been using this for about 3 weeks and I've already began to see results. It out does my expectations seeing as I though results wouldn't show until a month of diligent use. Would definitely recommend.
Aiden U.
This is amazing it definitely competes with the Kate Somerville acne on stop treatment. What I notice is that the Murad makes your acne red while the Kate actually take the redness away. While the Murad does work I wouldn't really recommend this product for some one that wants a quick fix, it takes time to kill the acne.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora