BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Andrea B.
KC
Love this lightening gel. I’ve tried so many products and this is the one I keep going back to. Just make sure you wear sunscreen or all that hard work will be lost
nichole a.
Palmdale
This product did you what it reported that it woul. It did lighten  the spots where the acne wars,  but I’m only giving it 2 stars because although it performed as advertised, as soon as you stop using this product, the spots come back and they are much much much darker than they were originally. I mean it could just be my skin,  but I personally cannot recommend this product because my skin looked worse after I stopped using it , there for voiding the results that were originally showing.
Autumn S.
I did not use this product enough to get the full benefits but I know many that swear by this product it helps with dark spots as well as acne spots and helps fade those. I think you should give this product at least 4 weeks before deciding if it works for you or not because this product doesn’t do magic the first few weeks you do it. I usually recommend to people who want those spots gone because I’ve heard others have good reviews for this product.
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
I’m honestly still in the fence about this product. Even when I don’t touch a blemish they seem to scar on me. Sometimes I really feel like this helps lighten them but not completely. I’m going to continue using it
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
To be fair I don't think I've used this enough to see any lightening effects. It's so sticky though it won't sink into my skin and instead sits on top. For the price I expected the quality to be a lot higher.
Mayra L.
Chicago
The best product for scarring. I been having acne scarring for years. And this is the only product that I have seen a difference dramatically with very little time. It’s pricey but you get your money’s worth.
Kimberly F.
spanaway, WA
This is a holy grail for me. Our users often on with the rapid lightning serum. And it’s great to keep away the acne well also lighting up the hyperpigmentation I get from acne and has helped my skin a lot
Grace C.
This kind of worked for me. Helped with clearing up a healed breakout but didn’t help lightening it long term. I would say the rapid age spot serum did more for me for permanently lifting acne scarring.
Zoya 💁.
I'm very iffy on this product. I used it for a while and it was a little drying on my skin, but the most important issue I had with it was that I wasn't really sure if it actually worked. My spots did fade, but I honestly cannot tell if it was simply due to fading over time or due to this product. It's an expensive product as well, so I'm not sure I would recommend this considering I am still not convinced it actually worked for my skin.
Ashley b.
Middletown
Recommended to me by an employee and it seemed to help, but I did not use it everyday as she recommended but I definitely saw a difference! Will be purchasing again. Didn't seem to dry my face out, she did say to pat it in.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?