BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Jessica M.
If I could give this product more stars I would!! This is my favorite spot lightening product. It's a white-ish gel product. It's not greasy or heavy. Application is easy and it is quickly absorbed into the skin leaving no residue. Scent is slightly medical but not so bad that I would stop using it. Results within three days.
Megan C.
Moore, OK
I love Murad products! They are great quality and really provide results!! This product gave me a rash on the places I used it. Hopefully this is just my skin but be careful before you spend the money!
Cathryn S.
Oakland
I swear by Murad! I've been a faithful costumer since my teen years! A bit pricey but well worth it!! Keeps my skin so clear! Soft!! Very gentle wash... Gel treatment may sting/tingle for a second! I know the product is working then!
Mattalin V.
Alvin, TX
This stuff actually works! I used to have really oily and acne prone skin. I recently visited the dermatologist and was prescribed some acne medication which dried out my skin and got rid of my acne, leaving scars. I use this stuff on my now dry skin and it doesn't dry me out and has begun to fade my scars significantly.
Morgan B.
Summerville, SC
I have acne scars and this product has been wonderful for helping to lighten up any pigmentation that I have accumulated in the past. I put it on overnight and I can also see a difference when I take a look at my face in the morning. The serum is somewhat thick in texture but it is not uncomfortable or hard to work with.
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I didn't use this product long enough to tell if it worked or not! I know a lot of people swear by this! It is pricey but I'm sure if you use it long enough to tell a difference it'll be worth it !
Desteny P.
Not my favorite acne spot Lightner product. I didn't really see my scars lightening. I wouldn't recommend to spend your money on this product. I was kinda disappointed because I love the brands other products
Angel W.
Morganton, NC
I bought this product three separate times. I enjoyed the smell and the texture. After clearing all three bottles I did see some small amount of change. ( I had a good bit of spots in the area.) I think it would work very well for people with very little spots. The price was a little high but I do plan to purchase again.
Hannah H.
Opelika
It’s amazing!!! I have been using this all the time!! It gets rid of dark spots and scaring from bumps and my skin is flawless! I don’t have dark spots or scaring anymore at all!! My skin is so much happier now!!
Karen D.
Appleton, WI
I have acne spots from my break outs here and there. I purchased this from Murads sight and it has been amazing. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and my dark spots have really cleared up.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora