BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

sierra m.
Rogersville, TN
This does a great job with consistent use of lightening those scarring spots we all get from acne we've had it leaves my skin feeling nice after use also I would recommend trying it if you have alot of acne scarring spots
Lyndsey H.
Warr Acres, OK
I have used this for about 6 months now and I see a dramatic improvement in old acne scars. I have struggled with acne since I was a teen and I'm 28 now. This is definitely a product I will repurchase and continue to use!
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
It helped to reduce the look of my acne scars. It defiantly went over and beyond my expectations. It was the first time I ever used it. The smell wasn't great and didn't feel harsh at all I would recommend those who would want a lightening gel to use this one.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Always trying to get rid of acne spots from the early (and current) days. I've used Murad before but I am constantly jumping around. Like many scar lighteners, I felt that this product was moderately effective but I would not buy again because of the price.
Alison M.
I am terrible and always have to pop a pimple or worse pick the scab. this always leaves a scar. I tried this to lighten some spots and it worked! I have a lighter skin tone and sensitive skin and was pleased with this!
Candace R.
Ashland, KY
THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING. With repeated use you will see a difference. This isn't product that you should just apply whenever you feel like it though. Follow the instructions, use whenever it says to and you'll see the change.
Alyssa Kayla J.
To be honest I was not a fan when I used this, I just don't think it worked with my body chemistry. It usually made a break out worse, and did not do much for my dark spots. I don't think Murad is a bad brand by ANY means, I love their Vitamin C line A LOT and would recommend the lightening serum from that line over this.
Anahi C.
Baytown, TX
THIS IS MY FAVORITE TO GET RID OF ACNE SPOTS. I suffered from dark spots on my back and this got rid of it within a week I was able to see results. I wouldn't recommend it on the face just because it is very strong but that's only if you have sensitive skin
Kayla G.
Frisco, TX
I suffer with some adult acne, I know, embarrassing! But since finding this Murad brand and trying it, I am a lifer! The value was great for the money and it definitely surpassed my expectations. I will definitely purchase this again, it really does work!
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
I love this product! It has hydroquinone which I have found super helpful in lightening my realllly dark spots from my light skin. Only downside is that you can only use hydroquinone 3 months on and then 3 months off. But it really works effectively; just make sure to use sunscreen in the mornings!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?