BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
I love this product I always use it in the morning and at night on my problem areas. It is very effective it doesn't dry out your face to much. It's a little pricey but to how good it is I wouldn't mind paying it. I don't see any room for improvement. Very good product.
Rubi j.
Las Vegas, NV
WORKS LIKE A CHARM!! SO suggest this if you have had problems with acne. IT works amazing, no disappointments. It is very gentle and soft to the skin, great packaging, not a problem at all! Always impresses me! Improvements always are good, but I like it just how it is.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has improved my sisters acne scars tremendously!! They not only look lighter the he also leave my sisters face looking smooth and radiant ! It's something she never leaves the house without I would recommend to everyone !! I now carry it in my bag as well !
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
Murad always have really great products. But this one really helps with lightening the really dark spots that acne always seems to leave behind. i really enjoyed wakling up in the AM and washing it off. each the spots got lighter.
Jeanette R.
Tucson, AZ
I have tried both The Post Acne spot Lightening gel and Rapid Age Spot Pigment Lightening Serum. The acne one barely lightened my acne scars. The Age spot one worked so much better and faster. Which is odd because they both have the same lightening ingredient. Must be a combo with the other ingredients in the Age Spot one that helps it work better.
Kendra S.
Portland, OR
Worked well for the first month, but then my acne went back to normal. I was using the face wash and the acne spot treatment. I recommend it for those that do not have serious break outs that never go away. I have tried several products and have not had one that sticks.
Jaime C.
Charlotte, MI
This is the very best for those old acne spots! It seemed like after high school I was left with skin with issues :/ after using mudad for just one month I saw a super noticeable difference! I am so happy I will buy again and again!
Angelica O.
I have used many murad acne and anti aging products and this is one of my favorites. I struggle with adult acne and my skin is sensitive. This definitely has help my dark spots that acne has left behind. It's worth every penny you spend on it and last several months.
Vanesa G.
My skin is normal but every now and then I'll get a break out. This gel in addition to the Murad Acne facial cleanser really helps nip those breakouts in the bud! Doesn't dry out my skin or cause any damage like redness or rash.
Jay W.
Sewell, NJ
I used the entire Murad line, and the three products together for acne made my skill peel. It was just too intense and dried my skin out without clearing it out. The product was recommended to me by a dermatologist but still it didn't work. This specific product made me feel sticky. I'm sure that others would say differently, but having sensitive skin, it wasn't for me.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora