BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

CamBriaun W.
Lewisville , TX
I swear by this product. It cleared my skin up like no other product every. I was nervous at first because of the price but it was very worth it. I had really bad dark spots and this stuff cleared my skin. I am still impressed and still use it. I have already purchased my 2nd bottle.
Ashley V.
Phoenix, AZ
After using the product for just one week I saw improvements in my complexion! It was so gentle on my skin and went on very smoothly. It didn't leave a stinky residue like other products! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Sarah G.
I got this from their website in the anti acne kit. It seemed to work well without being overly drying or causing any issues for my sensitive skin which was wonderful. In the end I did have to work with a dermatologist to clear up my acne but this is worth a shot and it did seem to help. It just wasn't what I needed to clear it up completely (except for the occasional spot or three from stress and/or hormones).
Kiana B.
Tulsa, OK
Backstory: I had a really bad breakout once I hit my 20s and it caused a ton of dark spots BUT I started using this serum and no lie, I didn't see results until maybe a month in but it works!! My spots have faded almost completely on both sides of my face. I've been using this for 4 months now faithfully. Little expensive but totally worth it
Maya B.
Valencia, CA
This lightning gel has worked wonders on my sister's and my face! It's super effective and work super fast. It surpassed all of my expectation and we will most defiantly continue to buy this product. The packaging is super nice, and bottle is heavy duty and the product is liquid gold.
Madison A.
Works amazing when I want to spot treat my acne and I know that after using this for two or three days my acne spots are gone within that time, it makes my skin feel so good and I can fell comfortable in my skin after finding this product.
Kimberly L.
Dallas, TX
I had a huge acne breakout a month or two after I turned 20 ( I never really suffered from acne throughout high school so it really affected me) I would bother my face and wear makeup all the time, after taking proper care my acne cleared but I had awful scarring covering my entire face, my acne being gone didn't really do anything as it had left a trace. I went to sephora and got a sample of the post acne spot treatment and it worked a miracle in just 1 use! I absolutely swear by it! My skin is almost restored back to its original tone.
Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This stuff worked wonders on my dark marks. I used it for around six months along with the pigment brightening serum and the majority of my acne mark had disappeared. I still struggle with acne but I no longer have many spot after using these two serums.
Nicole O.
This product is super effective! Use every night or every other night, depending on sensitivity! Use only at night because it does make your skin more sensitive to the sun! It really does reduce the appearance of old acne scarring!!g
Maryah M.
Brooklyn
I am an African American woman with numerous darks spots from acne. I received a small sample from Sephora and had to buy the full this because the results were amazing. In one week I saw a major difference in how dark my scars were. The lighter ones had completely disappeared
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora