BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Romi G.
This has been very helpful in lightening up my acne scars. I have suffered for acne for too long and was looking for a product to help me with the scaring. This gel is not too thick and does not break me out. Gets absorbed very quickly. Highly recommend.
Hannah S.
Tampa, FL
It does exactly what it says ! You see results within the first few days of using it it's expensive but I've found that murad is so worth the money ! I don't like to use any other skin care brands I've been spoiled their products are all amazing and have real results and do what they say their acne line is the best thing that you could buy for your skin it truly is a smart investment into a good skin care routine
Nidhi K.
Man, this stuff is pricey. But I'm at the tail end of this bottle and it DEFINITELY met my expectations. I was looking for a mild skin lightening (2% hydroquinone did the trick) because of the acne scarring and dark spots left behind from my teen years. So 5 stars for efficacy but -1 for the price. My skin is much brighter than when I first started!
Caitlynn L.
Toms River, NJ
Had a really bad break out a couple of years ago and decided to try something different from my usual skin care products. Murad helped clear my skin in less that 30 days. This lightening gel helped get rid of all of my scaring. Definitely need to get my hands on this again
kristin m.
Moncks Corner , SC
Ive been using this product faithfully for the past few months and have noticed redness starting to go away on areas where a blemish had occured. Doesn't burn at all which is nice and goes on clear and thin which makes it very easy to wear during the day
Jenniffer S.
Amsterdam, NY
This product is essential if you have reaccouring acne like me. On my left cheek I have a trail of dark spots from scaring left by my acne and I have tried everything, from here to kingdom come to clear it, or even just to lighten it! But now I have this little beauty and my spots are almost completely gone! Vanished! Not even visible! You have to try this product for yourself. You will not regret it I promise you!
Jewel C.
I have super sensitive skin. Thinking murad being a raved brand.. I failed to test on my hand first!! I dabbed this gel on a freshly healed acne spot and my skin reacted with a vengeance! The outcome...the spot I tried to removed turned to a dark spot cause the product practically burned my skin. 👎
Laurel H.
Cleveland, OH
All I can say is great stuff I don't really need to color correct my face anymore it works I was very happy with the results this is my first time using it and I love how nice and luxurious the murad line is they know what they are doing.keep up the good work murad!!!!!!.
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
This product really zaps dark spots and scars left by incessant pimple popping when I know I shouldn't. If you're like me than this product is for you! Simply apply to the affected area and watch as the area becomes lightened over the next couple weeks!
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
This is a miracle ! It changed my skin totally . I have uneven complexion and dark spots due to acne . This kind of evened out my complexion and it's slowly working on those black spots too but it's a little strong and expensive ! But I think it's worth it
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora