BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Danica R.
Tampa, FL
Omg if you suffered from acne and it finally cleared up and you are counting your blessings---but wait. It's not a pimple but it's leftover something from long gone acne that is the hardest to get rid of. Well this does the trick. In a very soothing gel form, it completely takes care of any post acne marks you had. Consider it all said and gone after this neat trick!
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta, GA
Not a fan of this Acne Spot treatment. I felt it was way to drying for my skin. The packaging and bottle were great I purchased this from Ulta. I have used Murad in the past and liked it. The cleansers seemed to be a lot more mild. Would not purchase this product again.
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
I used to have very bad acne and tried everything even went to proffesionals. I tried murad because everyone was talking about the effectiveness of this product and I decide to give it a try. I tried this product and it worked but then it started to look the same with no results. Too expensive for bo results.
Frankie R.
I have been using this for several months (around 4) and MAN have I seen results! It isn't anything crazy drastic, but the fact that I have actually seen results sets it apart from any other product I've tried for post acne scars. I was on Accutane, and it got rid of my cystic acne, but not before it caused serious scarring. This stuff is expensive, but worth the price!
Victoria P.
It really helped to calm down my acne, but it took a long time for it to take effect. i used it during a really bad time in my life so my skin was bad. I love that it is in a pump bottle i just wish it wasn't a glass bottle. it is worth a try for anyone with acne.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I have been suffering from hormonal acne since switching my bc earlier this year. This really saved my life! It's a bit drying but really gets the job domed. I've only been using this for two weeks and already see a huge difference. I use the skin perfecting lotion from murad and my skin gets really hydrated!
Tonya S.
Loris, SC
This product truly did lighten some of my post acne scars. Having fair skin, acne can really leave it's mark for a good while. This serum lightened my scarring in as little as a week, and they were completely gone in three. I know this will vary with everyone, but it worked wonderfully for me. The only thing I didn't like was the smell and texture, it felt a bit sticky.
Ana C.
Union, NJ
Honestly, I didn't see any difference. I feel like this product was too expensive for no reason. I used it and finished it thinking that it was as good as I've heard but it didn't work for me.
Diana M.
DALY CITY, CA
I worked okay. Some of my darker acne scars faded a little bit. It is SUPER irritating to your skin, though. Make sure you don't put it on acne that is still not healed - this will make the scar worst. I recommend only using it at night and NOT all over your face.
Lia L.
Rye, NY
I had been using this product for a while and never really noticed a difference. I felt as though my scars were getting better with time rather than the treatment. The consistency on my skin is also enough to break it out so I would not repurchase. The packaging is nice though, but the price is not worth it.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?