BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Lacey B.
I love Murad products. This product has worked wonders for me. When I was younger I lived in the sun, never protecting my face from sun damage. Now that I know better I have to do something about my sun spots and this product has helped some much. I've only been using it for 3 weeks now too.
Kelsey W.
I was really disappointed in this product and did not see a difference in my acne spots. It did not seem to do anything for me and I didn't like the stron chemical smell. The formula was thin but seemed a tad stickyas some serums can tend to be. I wouldn't recommend this to be quite honest.
Kassandra T.
I personally have lots of dark spots on my face from picking at acne and acne scabs. I have had them for years! But lately they seem to getting a little more noticeable, so I set out on a mission to find setting to lighten them. I saw a HUGE difference the next morning. But after I kept using it, it seemed to stop working as much so it never fully took the spots away😕 still looking for the perfect product!
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite fixes to those pop up pimples you get from traveling in a car, on the plane or just stress moments! I apply it to the needed area and then use PCA Acne Cream over it. It takes away the redness and swelling almost immediately without taking and drying all the skin around it!
Beth M.
I've only tried a sample size of this, but i love it. it is non drying and i use it in my night time routine. In a week of using every other night I saw a difference in my skin and my acne spots seemed more dull and less noticeable. It is very pricey and I will be purchasing a full size
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Okay, if you have #acne and #discoloration from it, or #hyperpigmentation then you NEED this. This is an everyday essential, I noticed a difference within a few days to be honest. I have never been more confident, it is expensive but it is more than worth it. This will change your skin.
Kla M.
Laveen, AZ
I love this stuff. It really helped my acne scaring. I'm on my 3rd bottle. I'm pretty sure it ain't going anywhere. I love it. How it feels on my skin is perfect. It really wasn't what I thought it was going to order be and it wow'd me. Give it try hopefully you can feel what I feel.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I did not notice a different with my acne scarring, this seemed to irritate my skin. I do have sensitive, acne prone skin. I would not use too much on my face; I just did not see a difference and discontinued use. It seems like others have had success with this product; just not for me.
Angie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this in terms of my acne scars they where pretty much gone but you do have to follow instructions and use it the way its told if not it wont be worth the price & time put into it. love Love got rid of my dark & deep acne scars also its good to exfoliate at least once a week thats a tip it helps flake off any excess dead skin.
Erika E.
I've used this acne gel for awhile and absolutely love it. I've had teen acne as well as adult acne and I've made the mistake of picking the pimples and have had many scars from it. This gel has truly saved my life and diminished the appearance of the scars I had. Amazing product
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?