BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Chloe W.
I've been a faithful customer of this product for over four years now. It has never failed to fade my post-acne marks with time. I use this product about three nights a week. The gel formula goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. What I love the most about this product is that it did not irritate my skin. It effectively fades my acne scars and evens out my complexion.
Livie D.
I really like this product. At first I was skeptical about using it because I enjoy my current skin care routine but after using it for a few weeks I found that my acne has lightened significantly.
Charis P.
Charlotte, NC
As a teenager, I had really bad acne. Thankfully the majority of my spots have disappeared with age, but I still have a few that have hung around a bit too long. I picked up the Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel to help with the random spots that pop up, but I was delighted to find that it's helped fade my old scars as well! This product is a winner.
Meklit A.
San jose, CA
I got this after trying the serum from the orange line (dark spot corrector) . The other one was super strong and I could feel a little sting on my face every time I put it on. I bought this on a whim hoping it will be a little more gentle since it's for acne prone skin ...I'm soooooooo glad I took a chance. It does everything the other one does and is STILL gentle. A little goes a long way so don't be too alarmed by the price. You'll have this baby for a while.
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
I get a lot of break outs in my chin and mouth area. They usually are big whiteheads that bleed and then leave ugly red scars on my face. I bought this in the hope that it might slightly lighten this spots and IT DID. Not only did it completely get rid of all my spots. I have also noticed a remarkable difference in the luminosity and texture of my skin. I get fewer breakouts and my skin is s much smoothr, meaning my foundation looks wayyy better. I will definitely rebuy.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
I would recommend this product because it does help get rid of acne spots. I also enjoy the packaging. The pump makes it much easier to get the perfect amount of product. The only thing is I would not recommend using it all the time because it can be drying. But other than that this is a great product to use if you have acne scars like me!
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
When you have post acne pigmentation you'd love to get rid of it ASAP, but that's just not realistic. I bought this and thought It would be my magic serum, but as always, good cleansing, moisturizing and SPF were all I needed. This didn't speed anything up and it's EXPENSIVE! Not going to repurchase and it really didn't seem all that effective
Milton  S.
I highly recommend this product. After about three months when you use it religiously, you will see dramatic results as I did. The only thing I'm skeptical about is the use of the ingredient hydroquinone in the product. After doing research on it after I used it, there were many articles stating hydroquinone was bad for your skin after many doses and using it for long period of times. Therefore, do your research about the ingredient first. Besides that, it works great.
Eva H.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my favorite Murad facial products and I use it everyday. With twice daily use, you can really change the texture of your skin. It works best combined with other Murad skin products as well as products from Dermalogica, and I would recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. The gel is lightweight, dries fast, and goes well under make up as longs as you let it dry.
Devin W.
I got a sample of this product from my local Sephora before deciding whether or not to buy it and after using the sample i did not make the purchase. I did not experience any negative reactions from the product which is impressive because i do have very sensitive skin that will react after one use of a product. However, i also did not see any improvement. I have very fair skin and some acne scarring on my chin that is not severe but is more prominent due to the contrast and in my trial of this product i saw no change in my skin.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?