BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Andrea D.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow this works wonders! If only it wasn’t so pricey, this would be a constant repurchased item for me. It lightens up the spots, literally as it claims to do. My skin has never looked so good and clear. Ugh!
Tineal S.
Denver, CO
I seen an infomercial on this product and was impressed so I ordered it and tried it for myself before telling family about. Almost didn't wanna share what I discovered. But I did and they were impressed as I was.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
I have definitely noticed that my acne scars have lightened. It took awhile to start noticing the effects but once it started to work I noticed a huge difference.
Alexandria S.
Dubuque
Purchased at: Sephora
Has done an amazing job of lightening my acne scars on my face. Whenever I get sun it tends to highlight my scars around my lip area. This has helped to reduce how noticeable that is.
Melina D.
Toledo, OH
Works pretty well. Haven’t seen an amazing difference but my acne scars have gotten slightly lighter. This is something you have to use like three times a day to see any noticeable difference I believe.
Tee R.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff really works. I took before and after pictures and my scar from a pimple had disappeared. You have to be diligent in your regimen of applying this product to see results
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
Very expensive but did help my skin a lot. I don't even remember where I purchased this, but it was on sale which I have never seen since for this brand. If it were more affordable, I'd purchase it more often.
Melissa T.
This Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel from Murad is REALLY GOOD!! After having some adult acne issues I decided I needed to try to lighten some small scarring and acne spots on my face. I was recommended Murad Treat and Repair Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel gel by a fellow Youtuber. I have been using it daily for the past month, and I can tell a huge difference in my skin already. My dark spots have definitely lightened, and my skin has a Radiance about it. If you have dark spots from the sun, and/or acne scarring, I totally recommend this product!
Katherine C.
Palm Bay, FL
This really helps to fade my acne spots. As I suffer from adult acne and battle it everyday, this helps me to worry less about the old and focus on treating whats going on now.
Alina N.
Walla Walla, WA
This is an effective product overall. I have been using it for 5 weeks and I see a noticeable lightening of my scars. This is the first time I have used this product, and although it is a little pricey for me, I would purchase it again. However, I do have sensitive skin and when I first started using it, I broke out a little bit. However, after a while my skin seemed to calm down and get used to it, and I have not seen any breakouts due to this product since then.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?