BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
I really like this product. A lot of my acne appears on my cheeks and leaves redness even after it's long gone but after about a month of consistent use my skin is even and the discoloration has gone down so much
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Does what it claims! Helps lighten hyperpigmentation and works a lot faster than other products that are similar. It is also not irritating on sensitive skin which is a huge plus.
April W.
This used in conjunction with the cleanser is amazing. Its gentle and safe for daily use. Not as pricey as the cleanser but still not cheap. I was satisfied and I still purchase this.
Angela G.
Ontario, CA
I would love to find a miracle product that does what this claims to do, but I've yet to find it. I have so many acne scars from being a teenager, and non. Of them have gone away in my 30s.
Danielle M.
Rochester, NY
May have seen the slightly lightening effect but nothing noticeable or worth the price tag. I have used other products that work better for lightening such as drunk elephant.
Nina C.
East Lansing, MI
I love this product it definely helps with my blemishes but it does take consistent use to work effectively and I only use it at night For better results but it is effective
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My skin was always flawless until I hit my twenties, that is. I tried everything to get rid of my adult acne with zero success. Until my thirties when I started using the acne line for Murad. I only needed the full line for a few weeks and voila, my skin was clear. I kept buying the cleanser and moisturizer after it cleared. I don't use the serum unless I get a break out which happens around that time of the month, usually one or two on my chin. That's it. Then I use the serum along with wash and moisturizer and it goes away within two days. It's that good!!!
Juli N.
New York , NY
I love this product. I only use a small amount and I spot treat each scar or mark instead of putting it all over my face. This has definitely helped in fading scars and what I consider a life saver
Kayla P.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I have been using some of the products in the mural skincare line for about a year... I have stated in a couple of my other reviews that I am Biracial Black and White so as you can imagine I get hyper pigmentation on my cheeks from previous acne which has thankfully subsided over this past year. Finding products that will not bleach my skin at the same time as lighten my stops is not always the easiest to find and I like to switch it up so finding the mural line was awesome while the prices can be steep sometimes the products are worth their weight in gold especially if you happen to buy it at sephora the discounts are always great!!
Mel A.
I cant believe the results i am getting with this product. I orginally found it hard to believe that a product could help with acne scars so much but it really has made a massive improvement.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?