BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Ali C.
I don’t have a lot of love acne but what I do have is lost acne spots! This is the only product that reduces the pigmentation in those spots!! Would definitely buy again and so worth it for the price point!
Hallie D.
Kennesaw, GA
This product helped eliminate really old acne spots and hyperpigmentation with just a few uses. It is really expensive but I have had the bottle I'm using for a year and I'm not even half way through it.
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD
Yes, yes, yes!! This stuff is wonderful! After breakout and even just the occasional single pimple, I always end up with hyper pigmentation spots that take *months* to fade. The Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel is an absolute game changer. Spots that would take months to just barely fade now become lighter in just a few weeks! And I was surprised to find that this product does not really irritate my ridiculously sensitive skin. At first, I did notice some redness and tingling but this went away. Also, if I used the lightening gel too frequently (I tend to do every other night to avoid this) my skin can become slightly irritated. Other than that, this product is a life changer.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
Really like this. I had a lot of discoloration on my cheeks from acne scarring and this little gem has definitely helped in lightening and helping it fade. Mira's is a great brand altogether!
Lizzy C.
This product did make some residual redness disappear, and overall it was okay. The packaging was nice, and the amount of product was nice for the price, but I don't think this product met my expectations for the brand.
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
This product help fade my dark marks after some popped pimples . I love the formulation . Wish it did a little better , it wasn't harsh . I purchased it at sephora for something easily accessible that works it's great !
Jessica C.
Waco, TX
Such an amazing product! I was able to see a change in my skin after a few short weeks. It is a bit pricey but so worth. I think skincare is one of the most important things to invest in.
I R.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this years ago and then recently purchased it again. It worked to visibly lighten some post acne scars overnight. I was presently surprised and can't believe I ever stopped using this. As with any product of this type, you MUST wear sunscreen.
Carla A.
Quincy, MA
Holy grail! I've struggled with acne for 8 years, and have a medium olive complexion, the breakouts leave nasty dark marks, but with this they fade quicker! For the price it's defiantly worth it, I highly recommend!
Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
I really like this product. A lot of my acne appears on my cheeks and leaves redness even after it's long gone but after about a month of consistent use my skin is even and the discoloration has gone down so much
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?