BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Kiara S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Murad makes amazing skincare. The acne line has worked wonders for my skin. The spot gel is very effective and it works very fast . It is bery grntle on the skin and can be purchased at Sephora. I have repurchased products from this line plenty of times and I recommend it to everyone who has acne prone skin
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Amazing especially for me because I pick my face which has been a horrible result for my skin leaving me with redness and blemishes that don’t go away! Thanks to Murad my spots have lightened and my complexion looks amazingly improved
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
I actually like this product I received a sample size at ulta to try out and I noticed a difference in my scars however I haven't used it long enough to completely get rid of my scars because I only had the sample size. I do recommend using sunblock after because the scars will come back deeper if hi don't
Madeleine C.
Queen Creek, AZ
This was the first product I tried in Murad line. I heard great things about it! So far I am impressed. It's a nice smooth gel that you can feel tingle on your skin. It's very gentle and doesn't have a chemically smell like some other scheme creams! I've noticed less black heads but time will tell how this really makes my face look and feel!
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
I would totally purchase this whole line again!  I could put this on followed by the moisturizer and all and I mean all of my dark acne marks were erased. They made it look so easy. Again, this is a legit 31 day process. So don't be discouraged if you don't see results after the first 2 weeks of use.
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
This serum!!! After my pregnancy my skin was so out of sorts with dark spots and acne, This product saved my skin... literally. I have only had this one bottle so far, because it lasts so long. I purchased this at Ulta beauty and I would definitely recommend to others with any scarring / acne isdues
Victoria W.
I have terrible acne scarring through my cheeks that a regular toner wouldn't do much to, but this gel really made a difference in my scarring! I love this because it actually made a difference in my worse scarring that I had and I would totally recommend this tot anyone who has terrible scarring
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I'm on my second bottle of this now! What a great product, really has helped a lot of my scarring and dark spots created by old acne have faded away because of using this every night. The only reason I have it 4 stars is because the bottles pump gave me a hard time on my first purchase of it.
Valeria D.
Waco , TX
This serum is just like the blemish solution one I love love it and this did all the good things it said it will do i first tried thanks to my dermatologist and i kept using that's how good it is.. this serum its just a good value for the price i mean its a bit pricy but it will the the job.!1
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
When I first bought this product I love it! It worked perfectly and how it was supposed to. Then for some reason it stop working for me. I stop using it last month but I am planning to incorporate it in my skin routing again. I am not disappointed because our skin is constantly changing.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?