BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Courtney S.
I had dark spot on my face from acne scaring and I was trying to find a product for months to try and lighten them or even get rid of them. When I heard of this product I decided to try it and it worked for a while but no permanent results that I was hoping for.
Keara L.
This acne treatment is the best when I get visible pimples on my face. I have recently purchased this so I cannot go deep in to the product but so far I have been loving it and what It offers and I would recommend this to teenagers with acne prone skin
Diana B.
My sister had bought the acne treatment pack and it came along with the serum. I had started getting acne around my hairline so I used the Murad Acne Package and it helped so much. My skin always felt clean and fresh following each step for every product.
Lindsay f.
Amazing! I've used the entire acne line from murad! the cleanser is great, and this post acne lighting gel gives a little tingle but is effective. It won't work over night and needs to be fully used but give it time and results will follow.
Madalina O.
brampton , ON
I have been using this on my acne marks and it is great. My sport fade so much faster, as I get the occasional breakout once in a while. And my skin looks overall more even and bright. Great for anyone with acne marks.
ema g.
Amazing product. I have some acne ,and the serum has lightened them up, also face feels very fresh and clean after applying . I highly recommend this product to everyone ,highly recommend.
Cherry D.
Dubai, Dubai
Acne... scaring , the worse that can anyone get , but personally for me due to hot weather i get to have acne offen, .. this is simply magic.
Jennifer G.
Guelph
I still get a lot of acne from sweating working out and when I do I use this stuff it works great with a continuous use and I like the smell.
Hugo O.
Quebec
Good texture, i don't very like the scent of it. I like that it doesn't make my skin dry or itchy but i can't say that i saw amazing results.
Kristen B.
I've see a significant difference after I started using this! It lightens up the appearance of my dark spots! A new favorite of mine for sure
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?