BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
this is a must have product for anyone who is dealing with acne scars. mine aren't as bad as others but i definitely had scars that were noticeable and made me hide my skin. i used many products that were targeted for acne scars and none of them seemed to work. i love this product because now i feel so much confident about my skin and i don't have to hide my acne scars with full coverage foundation. i use this overnight, every night and in the morning i use spf lotion to hydrate my skin to protect it from the sun. the product is a little on the pricy side but i totally think that it's worth it. a little goes a long way and after a month of using this product, i still have more than half of the bottle left. depending on how my skin looks after the bottle i currently have is finished, i will definitely buy again if i need it.
Bobbijayy D.
South San Jose Hills
Haven't used this cream long enough to see a significant difference, but I have noticed some difference on the appearance of my acne scars. It was a good value, not too expensive. Maybe with prolonged usage, I'll notice much more of a difference.
amari n.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Murad products don’t seem to like my skin much. I have tried a few of their products and this one is added to the list of gels, serums, and cleansers that don’t work well for me.
Makenzi S.
I've been trying this for about a month now! I can tell my skins is getting brighter and my scars are fading! I will continue to use this product daily! I was not disappointed!!
Julie T.
Sylmar , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t think other serums / gels have the power that this one has !!! I love it !!! It got rid of my acne dark spots in a week or so !!! I promise it’s an amazing product
Sidrah I.
This product has actually brightened my skin!! It doesn't work overnight, however you'll see a difference in your skin after 2 weeks. I apply it every night before bed.
Aseel g.
south bend
I am not much of an acne person. But i did have one that left a big dark spot. This has demenished the appearance drasticly,I spend a lot of money for murad product.
Rachel D.
DAVENPORT
This stuff kind of helped with my acne scarring. I splurged and spent 60 dollars on it, hoping it'd work miracles. The girl in Sephora said that it's got the highest over the counter percentage of hydroquinone (2%). It's sticky consistency I felt was suffocating to my skin. I wouldn't say it made me break out but it definitely didn't help prevent pimples at all. I used it consistently for over a month, and it did lighten my scars some, but if you don't keep up with this stuff your discoloration will return. I stopped using it months ago and I've got new scars now. I wouldn't purchase again. I'm not as concerned with my scarring now, I've just come to accept it. But if in the future I ever want to do something about my scarring, I'd rather give a natural method a try. This product isnt worth the money, but it did work a little.
Rachel W.
I think this is actually starting to help take away some of the dark marks I have from having acne years ago. I have always hated the darkness on my cheeks and this product helps. Be sure not to put near your eyes
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
It’s a good foundation the only thing I never liked about it was that it never fully dries down. It transfers like crazy so you have to set your face really well. Great coverage great color selection
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?