BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Sorry but this caised a crazy breakout all over my face. Also is extremely drying and causes you tp get red spots
Ashley R.
Pensacola, FL
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. 8t helps treat my blemishes. Especially the big painful ones
Courtney K.
When combined with the entire collection it works very well. My skin was much clearer while using this collection
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
ALL of Murad's spot cleansing products are great. I usually use them at night before bed to get the best results.
Necole V.
Macomb, MI
Greatly reduced my appearance of acne spots for a more even skintone.id definitely use it again. Great packaging
Vannessa R.
Salinas, CA
Have been using this product for quite some time and it has lightened my dark spots and made my complexion better
jennifer m.
Sacramento, CA
Tried from my brother worked well with my acne but since he had less then me his face looked great little pricey
Flor H.
Monterey Park, CA
Used over time this product really helps lighten any post acne scar marks left on your face. Very light weight.
EMMANUELLA O.
New York
I love this because it helps get rid of dark spot lwft by acne without the breaching of other parts of my face.
Andrea B.
Sacramento
Lasted me a pretty long time and it very good on my skin.I bought it at Sephora and my skin is acne prone skin.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?