BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

ash 🌳.
I used for 2 weeks and saw what I thought was a difference. But I'm not going to knock it without using it for more than a month. Don't use a lot of it will dry your face out, really, use a TINY amount.
Dayna R.
Gets rid of dark spots. You see results after a few days of using the product. Worth the price and does what it says its going to do. I have repurchased this product twice and will continue to use it.
Samanta G.
Helps prevent future acne. Helps lighten new scars and old scars! I have really dark acne scars because I am a picker (that’s a no no) and this is the only product that has truly helped lighten them.
emma🌥 K.
Green Bay
Purchased at: ULTA
Worked well on both acne scars and marks from a dog attack. Fairly gentle on sensitive skin but didn’t work as well as I’d expect for the price. Will finish bottle but probably won’t purchase again.
Isabella C.
Snellville , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this on my skin and have seen some improvements, however I’ve stopped using it due to the skin lightening chemical that’s found in it. I’d rather stick to something a little more natural.
Brandi F.
Oakland
Helps with oily skin and is a good price product as well. Have used product a few times was very impressed packaging identified product well was clear what product was used for. Product was gentle and help for what is was supposed to help for reccomend for oily skin
Vanessa T.
Fantastic! Works fast and love the texture of this product. I am a first time user and the price is super spectacular and so is the value and results especially for combination skin like mine!!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
this is a must have product for anyone who is dealing with acne scars. mine aren't as bad as others but i definitely had scars that were noticeable and made me hide my skin. i used many products that were targeted for acne scars and none of them seemed to work. i love this product because now i feel so much confident about my skin and i don't have to hide my acne scars with full coverage foundation. i use this overnight, every night and in the morning i use spf lotion to hydrate my skin to protect it from the sun. the product is a little on the pricy side but i totally think that it's worth it. a little goes a long way and after a month of using this product, i still have more than half of the bottle left. depending on how my skin looks after the bottle i currently have is finished, i will definitely buy again if i need it.
Bobbijayy D.
South San Jose Hills
Haven't used this cream long enough to see a significant difference, but I have noticed some difference on the appearance of my acne scars. It was a good value, not too expensive. Maybe with prolonged usage, I'll notice much more of a difference.
amari n.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Murad products don’t seem to like my skin much. I have tried a few of their products and this one is added to the list of gels, serums, and cleansers that don’t work well for me.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Can I get this at sephora?

Sephora