BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alicia S.
Mural makes some great products for acne treatment, but unfortunately, I did not see much of a lightening of my red scars from this gel. I don’t have especially deep scarring, mainly just redness, and most of my acne scars are new as a result of hormonal adult acne. This product is gentle enough on the skin, but it seems to leave behind a sticky residue and I am not a fan of products that pill, and don’t play with other moisturizers, serums, primers, and foundations. Overall, I didn’t see much change or improvement in my scars and I would not purchase this product again.
Emily G.
Nashville
This has helped my acne scarring become less visible, and has additionally helped to reduce the millia I get on my chin. Make sure you apply this first in your regimen, so the active ingredients make direct contact with your skin, and have an opportunity to sink in. I noticed a difference between this method, and applying after toner. It hasn't gotten rid of my scarring entirely, but it's making a difference.
Allie O.
My skin can tend to be very hyper-pigmented post breakout, this stuff did seem to work pretty well at toning down the redness and discoloration after. A little did go a long way so the bottle lasted, which is nice when something comes with a pricetag that may be more than you are looking to spend. You get what you buy though, and Murad is a good product.
Chatsiri T.
I haven’t used this product enough to know if it works or not. I guess thankfully I don’t really need to use this as much. It can really DRY your skin so just keep it a small area or many do like a spot treatment. This is not great in winter lol.
Natalia Z.
Mission
I recently purchased this while a sale in Ulta. I love it! I need to be more strict on using it. But it has helped my acne scars a lot! It doesnt break me out or makes my skin red. The price is reasonable for what the product can do. If you have sensible skin I dont recommend this. But if you suffer from dark spots like me definitely try it out!
Meghan D.
Malden
I haven’t been using this product for very long, but I think it’s working for me, decreasing the pigmentation of the acne scars I have from picking at my acne (leave your skin alone!!!! Future you thanks you!). I would give it 5 stars but it smells like harsh chemicals and does irritate my skin a little right after I put it on.
GEETHIKA K.
Englewood , CO
AFter using this product I can see visible results on how it lightens my acne scars and you will say good bye to breakouts atleast thats what happen to my skin. I sincerely suggest to get a sample 1st for few of these product as these are mostly depend on skin type. For me this is a good choice.
Aliza R.
Niskayuna
If you suffer from old acne scars or even just a couple dark spots left from a breakout or 2 this product is for you! As I was using this product, I noticed day by day that my acne spots were fading and with continued use they eventually went away all together. This product is a lifesaver!
Gaby T.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I must admit I was a little discouraged when I started using this product on my acne blemishes. However, if you’re patient enough the blemishes do lighten up! I recommend it if you’re not in a rush for immediate results. Specifically since it is a little bit more on the pricey side
Chrishelle C.
Works great is applied as directed. Definitely have to use it twice a day for about two weeks to see results. If you dont use get breakouts or have spot a lot you would be ok just getting a sample from sephora. This product has to be used by the expiration date or it will not work anymore.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.