BY MURAD

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alicia S.
Mural makes some great products for acne treatment, but unfortunately, I did not see much of a lightening of my red scars from this gel. I don’t have especially deep scarring, mainly just redness, and most of my acne scars are new as a result of hormonal adult acne. This product is gentle enough on the skin, but it seems to leave behind a sticky residue and I am not a fan of products that pill, and don’t play with other moisturizers, serums, primers, and foundations. Overall, I didn’t see much change or improvement in my scars and I would not purchase this product again.
Allie O.
My skin can tend to be very hyper-pigmented post breakout, this stuff did seem to work pretty well at toning down the redness and discoloration after. A little did go a long way so the bottle lasted, which is nice when something comes with a pricetag that may be more than you are looking to spend. You get what you buy though, and Murad is a good product.
Chatsiri T.
I haven’t used this product enough to know if it works or not. I guess thankfully I don’t really need to use this as much. It can really DRY your skin so just keep it a small area or many do like a spot treatment. This is not great in winter lol.
Natalia Z.
Mission
I recently purchased this while a sale in Ulta. I love it! I need to be more strict on using it. But it has helped my acne scars a lot! It doesnt break me out or makes my skin red. The price is reasonable for what the product can do. If you have sensible skin I dont recommend this. But if you suffer from dark spots like me definitely try it out!
GEETHIKA K.
Englewood , CO
AFter using this product I can see visible results on how it lightens my acne scars and you will say good bye to breakouts atleast thats what happen to my skin. I sincerely suggest to get a sample 1st for few of these product as these are mostly depend on skin type. For me this is a good choice.
Gaby T.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I must admit I was a little discouraged when I started using this product on my acne blemishes. However, if you’re patient enough the blemishes do lighten up! I recommend it if you’re not in a rush for immediate results. Specifically since it is a little bit more on the pricey side
Iman A.
Atlanta
I scar extremely easily after blemishing, and at first I felt that it was working. However, after about 3 months my serum turned from it’s clear color to a muddy brown with specs in it. I think I might have gotten a defective product, but I wish I could try it again (it’s just a bit too expensive for me to try again given what happened last time). Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Madinah T.
I LOVE MURAD. I am an African American women with a medium brown complexion. I have dry/combination skin and when I break out (which isn’t that often) it ALWAYS leave a mark. This product lightened my hyperpigmentation very quickly and did not leave my skin dry afterwards.
Brittany B.
I think this gel needs to be in conjunction with the entire line. I didn't notice any drastic impacts with this fading my dark spots. However, there was some fading but I am not sure if that had to do with me using the entire line or was it specific to this lightening gel.
Teagan G.
Auburn
This gel needs some retuning. I think it is a little bit oily, especially for an acne treating gel. It doesn’t claim to be without oil but I don’t recommend for anyone who has oily skin. It is gentle enough and goes on smoothly but feels uncomfortable when left on the skin.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, GA
How does this product work on oily skin
Kristine L.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does anyone know any tricks or tips on getting rid of acne scarring or brighting them up a bit?? Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening GelMary Kay Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel
Rika K.
How long does it take for the serum to begin working? Like when does it start lightening the spots?
Tk K.
I've been looking into this line of products! Is it worth the investment. Does this work ?
Brittany A.