BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel

This powerful skin-lightening gel treatment (featuring Hydroquinone) fades post-acne skin discoloration and acne dark spots that linger after breakouts have healed. Plant-derived extracts help keep skin clear and restore clarity and tone.

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel is suggested for people looking to:

• Fade acne scars and eliminate acne dark spots
  • Soothe inflamed skin
  • Improve clarity and brightness

Benefits: Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel quickly helps clear skin of post-acne pigment spots and acne spots with a triple-action formula . Hydroquinone, the strongest skin-lightening agent available without a prescription, fades unwanted pigmentation. Willow Bark and Tea Tree Leaf extracts help purify skin. Finally, AHA’s exfoliate your skin to boost clarity and skin tone.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage a thin layer of the lightening gel over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with an oil-free sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more during the day or Skin Perfecting Lotion at night.

Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil

Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 2.0%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Asparate, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide

How long until I see visible results ?
Any suggestions for removing acne scars?
Did this product help reduce your acne scars?
Start your review of Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa M.
Utica, NY
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel uploaded by Melissa M.
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel uploaded by Melissa M.
Wow is all I have to say. This is more if you have left over acne scars. Like dark spots. I had a acne mark I picked at and had a acne scar that looked like a birth mark that my most full coverage foundation wouldn’t even cover. I used this morning and night 3 months NO scar left incredible!!!! It’s expensive but worth every penny!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ugh. I’d written a big long review for this product that disappeared! Anyway, I’m including a before and after picture which in my opinion speaks volumes about the efficacy of this product. I suffered from melasma and hyperpigmentation for years as a result of hormonal treatment for endometriosis. I hated it and wouldn’t go out of the house for any reason without makeup. Even through makeup, my melasma was visible. This product is a miracle. It is worth every penny. The results have changed my life.
Judy B.
West Sacramento, CA
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel uploaded by Judy B.
Love this product I had a pimple that left a dark spot on my cheek within 2 days of using this product it cleared up
Kimberly F.
This is a holy grail for me. Our users often on with the rapid lightning serum. And it’s great to keep away the acne well also lighting up the hyperpigmentation I get from acne and has helped my skin a lot
Isra A.
Highly recommend this product. I can see it making a difference in my acne scars and lightening them up. If you have acne or have had acne I would definitely try this out.
Sara L.
Northridge, CA
If you have acne problems like me, this is the product that will removed any signs that you are prone to acne. It leaves my skin feel soft not hard like most products. It really brightens my skin.
Roya M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product so much! It lightens up my acne scarring really well and it's so easy to travel with! Definitely repurchasing!
Chezley P.
Hot Springs, VA
After using an entire bottle of this, I did not notice any significant results—especially that I could contribute solely to this product. I simply added this into my regular routine, so it’s hard to tell just how effective it was. I just know that using it daily, after one bottle, there was no “wow factor”, however, it may work wonders if I were to continue utilizing! Everyone reacts differently :)Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel Murad
Mary T.
Kansas City, KS
Me gusta porque no deja sensacion grasosa, es bueno cumple con su funcion pero e provado cosas mejores
TAMLA F.
This acne gel keeps my scars at bay!! A little goes a long way and you do not want to use this product as a spot treatment!! a thin layer should be applied over the whole entire face before your moisturizer. pricey?.... maybe ... depends on how bad you want to get rid of any marks!  but worth it if you do not want the dark marks left behind!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheree W.
Henderson, NV
il y a 8 mois
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel I have mild acne and a few acne scars, will this product get rid of the acne scars or lighten it? I just want clearer skin.
Alleson G. il y a 8 mois
Yes it will lighten your scars and dark spots. It contains Hydroquinone, which lightens the melanin that builds up during scarring.